chapter 3

Chapter 3
*
Accident

"Rin what's wrong, your face is all red" Yuki asked conserend.

"What, o-oh I'm fine nothing to worry about" I said quickly and hurried off. That was a close one. I sighed.

Tonight, I didn't go back instead I went to a small field that only a few people knew about. I sat down on the soft grass and looked up at the clear night sky. A small smile appeared on face.

"Yuki" I whispered.

"Yes rin" I screamed in surprise and jumped up.

"Yuki what the heck, did you follow me or something" I shouted most likely catching the attention of some dorms near by. My tail was on end in shock. "Yes as I did" he smirked that adorable smirk of his. The comment just made me more angry. "So you're stalking me now" I shouted again this time pulling my hair out.

"I have direct orders to keep a close eye on you at all times" he sticly stated. I stood frozen lost for words. Yuki following me around everywhere. This might just be the worst and best thing that ever happened to me.

"Rin!" I came out of my staring into space zone to see Yuki clicking his fingers at me. He sighed annoyed. "Honestly you're hopeless sometimes" he said. I growled my tail swings angrily.

"I'm going back now" I snapped and walked off hearing footsteps behind me I assumed where Yuki's.

~time skip to dorm~

As I went to open the door, Yuki said something I'd rather not hear. "Ugh rin you need to take a bath" Yuki said disgusted. I snapped my head to look at him and shout but I didn't I just growled. A. Very. Angry growl.

Opening the door I went to the bathroom to take a bath then shower.

Yuki pov

I followed rin up to the bathroom but never went in. For some reason he didn't like me going in there. I mean it's ridiculous. We went in the bath together all the time when we were kids.

I felt sadness well up inside me. "If there something he's not telling me?" I sadly muttered to myself.

After about 5 minutes it went silent and I started to get worried. So, I opened the door.

Big mistake. "Yuuuuukiiiiii". there, in front of me was a very angry and naked rin. His face was like a tomato and I'm pretty sure mine was to.

"Oh God rin I'm so sorry, I thought something was wrong and i--I'll leave now" I said quickly rushing out the door and shutting it.

My back slid down the side of the door, my tail liflessly falling on the ground. I-i just saw rin na-. No Yuki get it out of your head . It's fine, everything will be fine. It'll go back to the way it was and it will all be forgotten. Yeah. I smiled to myself but I knew that this would not be forgotten.

My legs worked themselves up and I wobbled to my bed and fell on it. I wanted to sleep but I couldn't as I heard the door open. Oh God.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Sorry I haven't been updating. I did forget about this book until someone commented on it and told me to update soon. So here you are. I hope you like it. Also thanks for the reads, I didn't think that people would like this so much. I'm glad you do tho

LIKE,VOTE,COMMENT

Mocha-chan ☕