Dangerous

Three weeks later
>>>>>>>>>>>

Lucas I know who big J is, don't go over there please that's where my uncle got shot baby I said looking at him. Y/n I have to make his delivery- gco- I know you have to but have someone else do it please or let me go with you I asked him. No you can't come he said plainly.

Then your not going Lucas I said standing in front of him and hugging him. Y/n cmon baby girl I have to do this ma. Ok but yea I'm going with you I said tugging at his shirt. Ok but your fine ass is staying in the car he said opening walking out then opening the car door for me.

I see your a wanna be thug Lucas said while holding my hand. I'm not a wanna be I'm real I said. Ohh I got the right girl he said moving his hand to my thigh. I smiled and moved his hand. Stop teasing I said. He laughed ain't no tease ma I'm real he said mocking me. We past 27th street (the ghetto hood area). Man I remember this place I said thinking of all of the memories I had over here.
Flashback
*
I was 14 me my cousin Jay, uncle, and brother Alex went walking to the corner store to get something to drink. It was pretty late maybe 12:30 and a car pulled up to the corner and a gd came out and threw signs. We didn't do anything and before I knew it I heard a shot and seen my uncle laying on the floor. *
End of flashback

Whats wrong baby he asked looking at me. A bad memory I said to him. It's ok baby girl he said kissing my hand. We got to the "trap house" I knew these streets like the back of my hand sure I'm a good girl but I'm savage too.

Lucas walked inside the house I waited for him outside the car. It's been about five minutes I seen them talking. Lucas and Big J started walking toward the car. Yea this is my girl Lucas said to him. What your name Big J asked me. I'm y/n you should remember me my dad Chris ring a bell. That's right my dad and Chris were good friends. Yea I replied in a sassy tone. Anyway Lucas tell your dad he's 200 short. What do you mean it's all there Lucas said to him. You arguing with me Big J asked.