chapter 13- I chose her, I kissed her and she punched me

Lara's P.O.V. :

"Bye, Angie. See ya!" I bade her goodbye when she got out of the car.

"Bye Lara. Goodnight!" Angie replied back with a smile.

Ash is totally exhausted because of her tequila shots so we thought that it would be better if she stayed with me tonight in my apartment instead of going to her house.

I am sure Mrs. Huston won't be pleased to see her drunk daughter at her footsteps.

So I called Mrs. Huston to inform her that Ash won't be coming home tonight and also requested her to take care of Cara for tonight.

I mean I won't be able to take care of two babies, one obviously being my Cara and the other one is sleeping just beside me on the passenger seat- The snore queen, Ashley Huston.

Thank god I don't have to be worried about school because winter break will start from tomorrow so no school for a few weeks.

"Wake up, Ash. We are already at my place. Now move your butt towards my apartment." I said to Ash who was sleeping on the seat like a racing horse who was short of sleep for weeks.

Seriously? How can anyone sleep on the car seat so peacefully? 

******

After I got changed into my nightdress and got rid of the makeup, I helped Ash to get changed into pajamas and t-shirt.

She's really out of her senses because of her drink. That explains why she was behaving like a mad woman at the bar. Maybe her drink overpowered her senses and made her act like a jerk in front of Mr. Ian Dorrmann. Poor Ash! She wanted to meet Ian Dorrmann but obviously not like 'this'.

After helping Ash to lay on the bed and covering her with the duvet, I went to the kitchen to make a cup of strong coffee for me. I really need it today.

I never thought I would lose my first kiss to The Creep-Mr Shane Adams. Before that little incident, I really didn't have any opinion for him but after what he did at the club, I surely have a strong opinion about him and that is- He is a super pathetic creep who doesn't respect women. I loathe him...I wanted my first kiss to be with the person whom I loved and who loved me back, not with some spoiled billionaire who thinks every woman wants to linger around him.

I wanted my first kiss to happen out of love and passion and definitely not because of some silly dare. I am really upset today. First of all, he stole my first kiss and secondly, he insulted me. He called me a 'slut'. I mean what does he think of himself? What does he know about me? NOTHING! How can he call me a 'SLUT'? Even thinking about whatever he said back in the club, I want to kill him. 

Stop thinking about him, Lara. Just forget about him. It's not that he will ever cross your path again and it's not like you both will ever meet so just forget everything what happened today. Consider it as a nightmare and chill. My consciousness suggested to me.

"Yes, I shouldn't think about him anymore. He is no one. Absolutely- No one." I reminded myself and drank my night coffee in one sip and put the cup on the table with a loud thud.

"What the...noise!" I heard Ash babble in her sleep.

Oops!! Sorry!!

I tiptoed to my bed with no intentions of waking up the drunk Ash .

Shane's P.O.V. :

"Shane, what the hell happened to you? Why did you lose your temper and insulted that girl so badly? I mean you've insulted many people but today you were different. In a bad way." Jake asked, while driving the car.