e i g h t

🌿🌌🌿

Their kisses were heavy against one another, calloused hands fumbling quickly against the delicate, tan expanse of exposed skin. Running wild as they slipped off the fabric that barricaded them from the intimacy they craved. Joshua's lips were delicate, moving to his jaw, and finally, to the sensitive skin of Tyler's neck, making the cherry cheek brunet breathe out softly.

"Oh!" His voice overwhelming the lustful air with his angelic tune, and Joshua craved more, yearned to hear that once again.

They moved down, those gentle hands taking off those iconic booty shorts that held the skin he wanted to feel upon his finger tips, the hold of heaven in hands as he peered up to those desperate doe-eyes.

"Hurry-" Tyler whined out. "I-I want ya'."

Joshua couldn't deny this beautiful angel.

His mouth ran wild against the soft of Tyler's tummy, getting giggles from the cherry cheek boy as he worked the crisco open under him and between Tyler's legs. Once he did, he slowly pulled off the straining underwear, unraveling the beautiful part underneath and getting a bashful expression from his angel.

"Beautiful." Joshua groaned. "Yer' so fuckin' beautiful."

Tyler gasped as Joshua continued with his warm, lavender kisses, dipping two of his fingers in the crisco before shoving it to the side, and pressuring them to a special part. Convulsing his shaking body, and whining as a sudden finger was pushed inside of him, Tyler clutched onto the pillow under his head tightly.

"P-Please." He moaned out, and felt the finger pushed farther in, all the way to Joshua's knuckle.

Joshua kissed upon Tyler's trembling thighs, and reached from the dainty hand of his angel, who hastily entwined them. The cherry cheek boy writhed under Joshua, making the bed squeak with each movement, and the older brunet groaned at the sight.

Tyler was filtering out desperate pleas for that feeling.

"M-ore, more, please!" Tyler whined, arching his back as he looked to Joshua with his flustered cheeks, and beautiful, doe-eyes. "W-Want yah cock, bi-g boy."

"Fuck, Tyler." Joshua groaned, eyes squinting in a lust as he was quick to pull out his fingers, and relished in the feeling as he coated his cock up with the crisco. Towering over the small, cherry cheek brunet, who moaned in their heavenly kiss.

"Are ya' sure?"

He was met with another whine, and the movement of Tyler spreading his legs further apart. "P-Please fuck me."

Joshua really couldn't resist.

Their lips connecting hastily, and their tongues tangling for that desperate white light. Joshua pressured his cock to Tyler's puckering hole, and moaned as the warmth overwhelmed him. Tyler squealed, hips jolting from the ache, and pressuring as he wrapped his arms tight around Joshua's shoulders.

"H-Hurry, please, oh please, put it all i-inside!"

Joshua felt completely weak.

He moved until the hilt, and Tyler hummed highly at the feeling of being so full.

"G-Good, oh gosh, ya-ya' f-feel so good-"