Part III: Ice Cold

CONFIDENTIAL

Federal Bureau of Investigation.

Subject: Kage no Sakuru (Shadow Circle)

Report by Special Agent Jake Robert Evans.

On the date listed above, I approached Kestrel Meira Seran, sister of Arianna Seran near Chicago, the exact location of which are enclosed in the transcript. Kestrel Seran appeared to be in no danger even though she was travelling with a contract killer known only by 'Kaito' who works for Sakuru and Elizaveta Ana Ruslanovna Dragomirova who appears to be the daughter of alleged Circle member and arms dealer, Victor Constantinov Dragomirov.

She did not divulge any information regarding the Circle, it is unknown how much she knows. A few days before she disappear, Rodrigo Rodriguez, her receptionist stated that there were five men looking for her.

Later that day the men were found dead by the Chicago Police. Cause of death: Knife wounds. It is unknown whether they were killed by the Circle or the Mafia.

A few days later, two men were found dead in Kestrel Seran's apartment. Cause of death: Knife wounds. No weapons were discovered and fingerprints belonged to Kestrel Seran, Arianna Seran and a third party who is not in the database.

Then Rouge Bis (a restaurant owned by alleged Mafia Boss Dean Cavilleri) was burnt down. Staff report having seen Kestrel Seran and company. There was evidence of a gunfight.

Unfortunately, this information is not enough to make an arrest or take Kaito or Dragomirova into custody.

Kestrel Seran agreed to help in exchange for false identities for herself and Arianna Seran and 1.2 million dollars. She has reported that they would be leaving for Dian Mu.

I request to take a unit of Agents and stay at Dian Mu, China. Action will not be taken without evidence to support it was needed. We will stay undercover and China will not know we are there. China will not interfere (if) there is an arrest as they will be blamed for housing USA's criminals.

Request: Approved.