Snow Way Out!

yes the title is a pun and it is also the name of an episode of pokemon oops

~ ~ ~

You were at your friend (C/N)'s house, when it started snow storming really badly. There hadn't been a snow storm this bad in the area where you lived in ages. To make things more interesting, his mom and dad were at a family friend's house and his sibling was at a sleepover, leaving you and him all alone at his house.

"This storm sure is bad," (C/N) stated, looking out the window.

You shivered, your teeth chattering.

"Are you cold? Come on, let's go to my room," he said.

You walked upstairs to his room. He handed you one of his sweatshirts, and you thanked him. The sweatshirt was warm and cozy, and smelled of him. It reminded you of the warmth and sense of safety he brought you.

Despite having (C/N)'s warm presence, you looked down, frowning. You thought about how dangerous the storm was and hoped everyone was safe.

"Hey, cheer up! What's wrong?" he asked.

"Sorry," you apologized. "I'm just worried."

"We'll be fine," he reassured you. "You're safe here with me. I'll protect you."

Just then, you got a phone call from your mom. "Hello?" you said, picking up the phone.

"(Y/N)! Oh, thank goodness you're alright! The storm is only going to get worse, so you'll have to stay at (C/N)'s house tonight," she said. 

"And absolutely NO funny business!" your dad shouted. "I'm sure (C/N)'s parents will make sure of that!"

You blushed slightly. "Okay," you said your goodbyes and hung up.

"I'm sure my parents will make sure of that," (C/N) said, smirking.

"Shut up!" you said blushing. "We are not going to tell them your parents aren't home."

"That's fine by me," he said.

"You're such a perv," you rolled your eyes.

"I am not!"

"Yeah, you're right," you said. "There's lots of guys who are worse than you."

"Hey!"

Then it was his turn to get a call from his mom. "(C/N), I was so worried! We won't be able to come home tonight since the storm is so bad. I trust that you'll be able to take care of yourself, but just making sure, do not do anything with (Y/N)! And you know what I mean!"

"Mom!" he said, his face getting red.

"Well, I have to go, but stay safe."

"Bye," he mumbled, hanging up.

"Now what should we do?" you asked.

"I have an idea," he said. "I'll be right back!" he said, running downstairs.

He returned with a bunch of board games. You two played board games for the rest of the night.

"This is so fun..." you said, yawning.

He chuckled. "Let's get you to bed."

"No!" you whined.

"Yes (Y/N), look at how tired you are," he said.

"I'm not tired at all!" you lied, your eyes starting to close.

He chuckled, shaking his head. He reached his arms under you and picked you up bridal-style.

"Damn, you're light," he muttered.

He carried you to his bed and tucked you under the mountain of blankets, and then climbed into bed next to you. Already asleep, you unknowingly snuggled into him.

A little taken aback, (C/N) tensed up. He loosened up though, enjoying the feeling of your warm body so close to his. He remembered you telling him that you sleep better when snuggling something. He smiled at the thought that he was the something you snuggled instead of your pillow, like you usually did. (C/N) wrapped his arms around you and kissed your forehead.

"Goodnight, (Y/N)," he whispered, drifting off to sleep soon after.