Chapter 14

Song: Tidal Wave by All Time Low
•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•
ѧ ṅєẇ ċһѧƿṭєя һєяє! ı'ṃ ṡȏ ṡȏ ṡȏяяʏ ғȏя ṭһє ʟѧṭє ȗƿԀѧṭє! ı ẇѧṅṭєԀ ṭȏ ɢєṭ ıṭ єѧяʟıєя ɞȗṭ ı һȏƿє ʏȏȗ єṅjȏʏ ṭһє ṭẇȏ ɞѧɞʏ Ԁȏяҡṡ~!
•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•
.•.•.•.•.•Rin's Point Of View•.•.•.•.•.
I ran inside, laughing when I heard Sousuke follow after me. I'm so happy I bought him a plane ticket for Australia! Russel and Lori are definitely going to love him! Well uh. I'll need to explain to them that I'm homosexual and he's my boyfriend but otherwise this'll be great! I brought Haru with me to Australia once... I don't regret it but we've been distant since then. I opened the door so I could walk in with Sydney and Sousuke. My two babies. I rushed to my bed, sitting on the bottom bunk as I lied down Sydney. She barked happily, wagging her stubby tail. The small Rottweiler hopped slightly on the bed before digging into the blankets with her tongue dangling out. I smiled softly, kissing the top of the dogs head before I leaned over my bed and yanked my suitcase out from under my bed. I placed it onto the bed by Sydney as I heard Sousuke digging through his dresser. "Agh fuck. No. no. Oh fuck no" he mumbled to himself while throwing clothes around the room like it was fucking prom. I snickered into my hand then automatically regretting the small act because fuck. My face still was complete shit. "God dammit. Babe what should I bring? What do your parents like? Is band t-shirts too flashy? Will jeans do? Do they like just plain shirts because I have those too" Sousuke rambled, a small smile plastered to his face. I just stared at him. It was like my eyes were glued to this beautiful boy in front of me. I blinked a few times out of my gaze when he snapped his fingers to me. "Please Rin, I don't want your parents hating my guts the first time I meet em" he explained to me as I stood up, walking to him and wrapping my arms around his muscular body. "Holy shit Sou. They don't give a shit. Wear what you want, they don't judge people you ass" I said while jumping up and patting his head. Sousuke nodded, yanking out 5 t-shirts with the prints of a whale shark, panic!
At the disco, all time low, a police thing then a Jeep t-shirt. He tossed them into his bag with a pair of shoes and a few couple of jeans. He looked stressed. But I knew he was going to be fine. I waltzed to my closet with a smile until my face turned to a pout. Great. Wahoo. I can't reach my closet for shit. "Erm. Sousuke..." I mumbled as he darted his head to me. I laughed nervously while pointing upward to the closet. Sousuke's panicked face turned to a smile as he walked over to me, a chuckle escaping his lips. "Still short eh?" He teased as I rolled my eyes "please just get me a few shirts jackass" I rumbled as he nodded. He yanked down my shirts that had Katy Perry, Meghan Trainer, pink cats, a pink shark, and an Olympic symbol on them. I grinned while I placed them in my bag with jeans and sweatpants. "Thank you~" I purred as he pecked my cheek with a chuckle. "No worries princess" he laughed as I rolled my eyes, pulling my bag onto my shoulder and holding Sydney, then looking to Sousuke. Sousuke looked ready to go. Well, ready to go to bed. He still remained in boxers. He rushed to his drawer and pulled on a Corpse Bride shirt and a pair of sweatpants while taking one of my hands, with Sydney and then his bag. "Alright! Let's go~!" I cheered, exiting the room with him.

As we walked down the hall, Sousuke started to stare at me like I was a fucking alien. I stopped in my tracks while tilting my head. "What's wrong jackass?" I questioned while kneeing him in the ass like usual. He chuckled then looked forward. "Nothing. Just who's going to watch Sydney?" Sousuke asked as I smirked, my white sharp teeth flaring. "We're bringing her!" I yelped while starting to walk again, pulling him. He stared again but this time with a puzzled expression. "But animals aren't aloud on the plane.." he mumbled and I nodded. "Oh well, we'll sneak her on Sou" I responded with a idiotic plan. His eyes slimmed while looking at me. "Rin.." he murmured while we exited the dorm. "Yes honey-bear~?" I asked teasingly while he chuckled. "All I'm gonna say is you better not get us caught you little shit" he bent down and nipped my nose. My smirk faded to a smile as my cheeks turned pink. "Of course! I got this in the bag!" I said while rushing to the car and going to the passengers seat, pushing my bag to the back and letting the small dog lay on my lap. Sousuke came in after me, sitting in the drivers seat and starting up the new Jeep. "Buckled up?" He asked while adjusting his seat belt. "Yeah, now let's go" I giggled as the dog started to bark happily. "Alright, here we go" he chuckled while hitting the gas and starting to drive straight to the highway.