Flashback

|Jeonghan's P.O.V|

   I was walking home. It was cold outside and I had to walk! Jeez, I'm stupid sometimes. I am having a really bad day today. I wake up late, get an F on the easiest test EVER and the girls won't shut up. What else could go wrong......Seungcheol make me feel better. *sigh I opened the door to my house, silence. I heard nothing, but if you concentrate then you would hear this faint sound of....water splashing? I don't know how to describe it. I was pretty sure that I was home alone, so I was kinda getting the chills just listening to the strange sound from my room.

  I climbed to the top of the stairs, clutching  a kitchen knife in my right hand. *gulp* I turn the knob and *PUSH* I push the door open as fast as I could. I hold the knife in front of me and squeezing my eyes.

Jeonghan: "do-don't you dare ma-make a move!" *shaky hands*

???: "oppa! who is this?!"

Jeonghan: "what...."

  I looked up and saw Seungcheol gripping a girl by her butt and her straddling his hips. Wh-what is this?! I drop to the floor, releasing the knife from my hands. My eyes filled with tears that I had kept for my pillow. Seungcheol put the girl to aside and walked over to me. I hit him with all my might and left. 

*Jeonghan's flash back over hope you enjoyed! okay BYYE X3*