Seven Dragons Sins

Hello and welcome once again!

This is a story inspired by the one and only Roxy3005 ( @roxy30005 ). It's sort of like her amazing book called, Seven. Please follow her and read her books, she's a great author!

Cover is not mine by the way!

▪■▪■▪■▪■▪■▪■▪■▪■▪■▪

A gold and orange dragons sat in front of a oversized well. The water was a pale teal at the edges but the center there was a picture. The dragon sneered, the people moving on the picture. The dragon was orange mainly, but highlights over shiney gold. His orbs were a sharp red, his snout pulled into a sinister smirk.

"Who are you going to take, Wrath?" A delicate pink and white dragon, gracefully trots over from the pale, birch forest behind him.

The new dragoness was thin and elegant. Her mouth curled in a smile,  her eyes were a soft amber. She had feathered wings and a tail topped with white feathers. Her scales around her chest and neck was fluffy white feathers. The creature's scales were pink and her wicked, serrated claws were a silvery white.

"Hello Lust," Wrath smirked, "I'm thinking this red head here."

"I'm thinking the little female, we can have fun with those two as a pair," Lust sat carefully next to the golden dragon.

"Great, once Sloth confirms his choice, which he must the last one, we can finally start this game," Wrath sneered, pointing at the light brown-haired one that was curled onto a jeanbag.

"Perfect~!"

▪■▪■▪■▪■▪■▪■▪■▪■▪■▪

Welcome,

To a CorgisGoDerp production,

Introducing...

Seven Dragon Sins■