Rumors

I got to school and Dillon ran into me. Hey y/n. Hey Dillon I said. What's up he asked me. Nothing I replied. Ok well Lucas is by the front door he said. I walked over to the front and seen lucas..... kissing Jennifer. I was mad but again we kept it low key but we were still a thing.

I walked by him he looked at me and started y/n listen- gco- no whatever Lucas go fukk with Jennifer it's fine I said walking past him. I moved my hips as I walked away from him. I felt him grab my arm listen he said. No Lucas I thought you might've changed Lucas but guess I can't change you I said. He stood quiet I walked to my locker and got all my books.

I was really sad I thought he changed. Will walked up to me and gave me a hug I needed one too. Listen Lucas fucked up big time but he really is sorry he said. Ok whatever Will I gotta go anyway. Ok bye he said walking away.
I walked into class ignoring everyone except Jackie and crystal. It's ok baby girl they said. We are gonna talk to him ok. No I can talk to him I said. Then bell rang for the class that I have with Lucas. I walked in and I didn't see Lucas anywhere. After about 20 minutes I asked to go to the bathroom. I walked through the hallways and there was a group of people at the end of the hallway and a few kids running over there. I walked closer to see who was there. It was two guys fighting. K and --- Lucas damn Lucas why.

I walked past the crowd pushing trying to walk past. I stopped by them fighting. Lucas stop I said looking at him and his bloody nose. He took one more swing and K started dripping blood. I walked up to Lucas. What happened I asked. He was talking shit about you I had to teach him not to talk about my girl he has to respect you Lucas said while wiping his nose. 

No stop he kissed Jennifer I thought to myself. Baby please y/f/n I want to be with you and I want everyone to know please y/n you changed me. He said