Leaves/Cold? Sherlock one shot x reader

The melodious tapping of the rain, the cold wind, the leaves falling from the trees. Yes, autumn had begun. It was cold outside, very cold. I reached out and took a sip from the hot chocolate John had made me. The hot drink warmed me from inside and I put the blanket right to gain even more warmth from the outside. 'Cold?' John asked smiling. I nodded. The temperature didn't seem to affect John nor Sherlock, just me and Mrs. Hudson. I wanted to grab my book and read a bit when Sherlock came rushing up the stairs and opened the door. A wave of cold air reached me and made me shiver. 'Sherlock!' I complained. 'Not now, love. I think I have it! I think I know where Moriarty hid Boris Johnson. We must go there quickly!' Sherlock paced up and down the room with his hands held high on the level of his head.

'John, come with me. (y/n), come out of your blanket and follow me!' He said and rushed out of the room. He came back briefly. 'Don't forget to take some flashlights with you.' Then he took his scarf and coat. I heard the footsteps quickly getting down the stairs. I sighed and rose, letting the blanket fall on the couch. I placed my book on the table and drank my hot chocolate. 'Come on. We will be home soon.' John said and grabbed his coat and mine. He handed me mine and I thanked him. My coat was still cold from the trip outside I had earlier this day and the cold was unwelcome to me. I shivered badly. 'Hurry up a bit!' I heard Sherlock scream from downstairs. John laughed as he saw me shiver and let me go down the stairs first. Our little detective was waiting for us there. We got into the cab and it started driving right away. 'Where are we going?' I asked Sherlock. 'You'll see.'

***

The cab stopped and we got out. 'We have to pay him.' I said to Sherlock. 'Yes, of course. John, pay the kind cabbie.' He said. John protested but Sherlock started walking and I followed so John had to pay. I saw a small smile curl on Sherlock's lips. 'You shouldn't do that.' I said. 'Do what exactly?' He looked my way. 'Let John pay every time, or is that a way to say: 'I love you'?' Sherlock looked forward again.

'You can pay whenever you want.'

John reached us and we walked further. I realised we were in a forest and turned on my flashlight right away. 'Turn off. Moriarty might be here and he'll see the light.' Sherlock told me. I looked at the light and then at Sherlock. 'But it's...dark.' I said. 'You're not afraid of a bit of darkness, are you?' He asked me. I shook my head and turned off the light. Now the light was gone, the only light came from the moon and I was happy to have it shining tonight. Sherlock walked zigzagging through the forest and I followed him closely, careful not to get lost in this place. 'Do you actually know where you're going?' John asked Sherlock a bit annoyed. 'Of course I do.' Sherlock said. 'Just follow me.'

We kept on walking in silence and I could feel John getting more and more annoyed. 'Sherlock, do you k-' 'Yes, John. I do!' Sherlock shouted which told me he didn't. 'So we're lost.' I said softly. 'No we're not.' Sherlock told me stubbornly and walked faster. The silence fell again. Soft sounds of owls and birds were the only things we heard beside the breaking branches underneath our feet. I hated to walk in the dark, not seeing where you walk, just following Sherlock. John was next to me and I heard him cursing on our leader.

John was so busy swearing that he didn't pay attention to the road and he tripped. He fell and took Sherlock along with him. They both fell on the ground, both cursing loud and screaming. I burst into laughter and flashed my flashlight on to shine on them. They both looked up and blinked because of the bright light. I helped them get up and watched them getting the leaves off their coats. With a smirk on my face, I got some leaves out of Sherlock's curls and heard him say: 'not a word' when I opened my mouth. My smile faded away when I saw the man bound against the tree, looking at us and trying to make a sound. 'Ah, mister Johnson. Good evening.' Sherlock said and we all started to help him.

We walked out of the forest and hit the road to call for a cab. When we all got inside, I took another leave out of the curls of Sherlock. He shivered badly. With a huge smirk on my face I looked at the shivering detective. 'Cold?' I asked.

A/N

So I still don't have my laptop back, this is just another one shot I made. The long Sherlock story will come when I get my laptop back. Thank you all so much for reading even though this wasn't my best story... Not at all... 

Anyway, thank you all for being so kind to me! I really hope you liked my one shot and please comment and vote. Request if you want to. Thanks again and catch you later!

-MS