Chapter 8

Teddy's POV

"Teddy? You might want to cover Lily's ears." Ginny's voice sounded sickly sweet, which was how I knew she was pissed.

"Here, Lily." I spoke cheerfully. It was always nice to hear James get what he always deserves. I picked her up and sat her on my lap, gently pressing my hands over her ears. She grinned up at me, this being a very common occurrence.

"JAMES SIRIUS POTTER. FRED FABIAN WEASLEY. WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO." Ginny's voice yelled through the mirror. Everyone jumped as the unexpected shout echoed around the room. Past Ginny groaned and hid her face in a cushion as everyone gawked at her.

"Holy Hell." The twins echoed, Grandma glaring at them for their language.

"We...um." Janes choked out, stammering and frightened.

"WELL?"

"We...uh...maybe broke a... time turner?"

It was dangerously silent for a minute. Then suddenly, Harry reappeared for a moment.

"James." He spoke in a quiet, deadly voice. "What time are you in."

Truthfully, I had never heard Harry speak in such a tone. It was downright... terrifying. When I looked at my godfather, or talked to him, I couldn't picture him as the killer of the most evil dark lord in history. He was just Uncle Harry. But listening to him like this, I could see it now. It sent chills down my spine.

I glanced at Past Harry, who looked even more shocked then he had over the news of his kids.

As I looked around, I could see similar stares at Past Harry and Future Harry. No one could believe such a dark and dangerous tone had come from the gangly, messy haired kid, future or not.

Headmaster Mcgonnagal just looked on with grief. There was few things that could make someone's voice change like that, and what Harry had gone through his whole life was one of them.

"1995." James breathed shakily. I had never seen him so scared.

"Shit." He groans. My eyes widened in surprise. Harry Potter never swears. But Ginny is back now.

"JAMES!! HOW COULD YOU! THE SECOND WE GET YOU BACK I PROMISE YOU YOU'RE GOING TO REGRET EVEN THINKING ABOUT YOUR FATHERS OFFICE. NO MAP, CLOAK, BROOM, AND DEFINITELY NO JOKE SHOP STUFF."

Uncle Ron turned to Harry and in a extremely shocked tone, mutters "Good luck with her, mate." Too stunned to think of anything else, Harry just nods slowly.

Ginny looks at the mirror and absolute horror. "Oh bloody hell I turn into Mum." she cries.

"SAME FOR YOU FRED. I DON'T CARE ABOUT THE QUIDDITCH CUP, EITHER." Another new voice screams, and this time Fred shrinks down in fear. If anyone thought Angelina the Quidditch Player was scary then they hadn't met Angelina the Mother.

"Well I mean, It's kind of, just a little tiny bit coolish that they..."

"NO IT'S NOT, GEORGE!" Angelina and Ginny screeched at Uncle George, who had started to make an offhand comment out of the mirror's view.

"Nope. Definitely not. Not cool guys. Completely terrible kids you are." He responded quickly.

Past Fred snickered something into George's ear that sounded suspiciously like "Whipped".

Finally Harry emerged from the bickering again, looking extremely agitated and distracted.

"Teddy, listen." I snapped to attention and took the mirror once more. "I'll talk to Kingsley and alert him of the situation. We will get you back, but it may take a few hours. There is a couple emergency time turners left that are sealed away but in the meantime, stay inside and secret. You're in a dangerous time."

"I understand." I replied, nodding.

"Last thing. Under no circumstance are you to reveal that prophecy. It's too dangerous right now. I'll see you all soon" The connection disappeared, and I handed the mirror back to Lily, who stuffed away again. I looked up, startled to see so many faces of shock staring up at me.

"What?" I said, a little self conscious about the stares.

"You know about the prophecy?" Mad-eye questions in awe.

"Yeah?" I said defensively. I couldn't understand the other's fascination with it, but It didn't matter anyways because I was forbidden to speak of it.

"Well that's 5 years off my life." James grumbled, shaking the nerves away. "Hey Teddy, do you remember if dad moved the bathroom when he renovated this dump?"

"James!" Lily scolded. "That's mean. This very nice house belongs to that nice man." She then points to Sirius. I could see the pain in his eyes, and understood. In another life, she'd be referring to him as "Uncle Siri" or something, instead of "That nice man."

"He did move it, it's the third door on the left out that way." I spoke softly, pointing him back out the door.

"Well, who's up for some dinner?" Grandma asks. I hadn't noticed her some back in, but I smiled all the same as the kids all jumped up and ran for the dining table, which Harry had not moved. I joined hands again with Vic as we sat down for family dinner, the first one ever that had our entire family here.

A/N - Not as many reads on the last chapter as I hoped for but I realized I don't care so much about how many people read, but about making good chapters with quick updates for the people who do. :)