23. Bonnie & Clyde

Taking a deep breath and running his hands through his face, khadarius been stressing since the last time he spoke on the phone with Paris.

The first person he called after getting that call from Paris was Rashaad who called the police filling a missing person report

He didn't call Deshawn knowing he would go Crazy trying to find her. And he didn't want his mama worrying about Paris just yet. Well at least till he comes up with how to find her.

  Pouring his self another shot of Hennessy, he gulped it all down at once then Throwing the glass across the room hearing it break into pieces.

     Fuck! He was losing it.

It's been two days. Two fucking days since he got the call from Paris, the cops wasn't even doing none talking about it's normal for someone her age to not come home sometimes.

Khadarius was fuming he couldn't just sit around and let the police look for her, they wasn't working as fast as he wanted them too.

He pulled his phone out his pocket dialing the one person that would know what to do in this situation

"Aye, Ima n-need you t-too help me" he slurred

"Wassup, you good?" The person on the other line ask hearing the slur in his voice curious on why he was drunk early in the morning.

"I'm s-stressing, Paris gone missing" he stated nonchalantly as if he had everything figured out, but truth be told he was trying to keep his self from  breaking down.

"Fuck you mean she's missing? your ass better have something planned out for you to be talking so calm?"

Khadarius couldn't take it anymore, he was done acting tough he needed help on finding Paris.

"Man, she's fucking kidnap, she hit me up from a unknown number speaking in code and shit, telling me somebody kidnap her. " he yelled pacing back and forth in his house.

"Khadarius! Calm D-"

"Rashaad done filed a missing person report and ain't none of these police doing none, I swear to god if they don't start fucking looking for her I will blow up they whol- " he kept ranting till his sentences got cut off

"Khadarius! Calm your ass down, so I can process how my daughter been kidnaped for two days and I'm just hearing bout this,"

"fuck was y'all thinking? I should of been the first person you call," his father yelled in anger as he raised from his seat pacing around.

" I wasn't thinking, I ain't even tell mama or Deshawn yet, cause you know how Deshawn is and I ain't wanna worry mama."

Darius sighed sitting back down at his large desk closing his eyes. Fuck!

Somebody wanted to mess with his family.

He might not have been there fully for them but one thing he knew for sure was that nobody was going to kidnap his daughter and get away with it .

" alright Im going to be down there in less than 4 hours. Text your brother to head down to the scene and by the time my jet land you better be sober" was what he heard before his father hung up.