Pokémon Master?

(C/N) had been watching and playing way too much Pokémon lately. When you first met him, one of the first things you talked about was Pokémon, making you discover your mutual love for it. He thought that the fact that you caught the cute ones, regardless of their stats and how good they are in battle, was ridiculous, but you saw them as lifelong companions and raised them with love.

You always had the same discussion.

"Love doesn't win battles!" he would say.

To that, you would argue, "Yeah, well love builds trust, which is important in battle, so actually, yes, love does win battles!"

"How does that even make sense?!"

"If you and your Pokémon don't trust each other, how are you going to win battles?"

It was always the same silly argument, but you both knew that you were just joking around with each other.

You had gotten him a main series game that he hadn't played before, and he really seemed to enjoy it. So when you took away his electronics, he had thought of a genius plan to get them back.

"Hey! Hey (Y/N)!" he said.

"What," you replied.

"If you were a Pokémon, I'd choose you," he said, smirking.

You raised your eyebrows. "Okay? I'm flattered."

"Wanna hear a joke?" he asked.

"Sure," you replied, taking a sip of water.

"What do you call a low fat Pokémon?" he asked.

You shrugged. "Butterfree!" he said, laughing so hard he clutched his stomach.

You spit out your water. "Hey! Don't Squirtle me!" he said, laughing even harder.

"That's not funny," you said, keeping a straight face.

"Okay okay, I got another one," he said. "Why did Combusken cross the road?"

"Because it's a chicken?" you said, not very amused.

"Because it's- oh, you already got it," he said.

"That was even worse."

"Oh come on, (Y/N)!" he said. "Why are you acting so Gloom?"

"I am about to smack you," you growled.

"Woah (Y/N), don't Growlithe at me," he said, putting his hands up.

You glared at him. "Come on, be Happiny!" he said.

"(C/N), I swear-"

"-Did I tell you that you look Beautifly today?" he cut you off.

You just looked at him. "You look Absol-utely stunning," he said, smiling at you.

"Thanks," you said with no emotion.

"You're hot like Quilava," he said.

"Okay (C/N) I get it."

"Don't be so Tentacruel, I'm just trying to make you laugh."

You gave him your best death glare.

"Wow you really are Krabby today, is it that time of the month?" he asked.

"(C/N) (C/M/N) (C/L/N)," you stood up.

"Yes?" he said, backing away.

You started walking towards him, and then he ran upstairs.

"I'm blasting off agaiiiiiinnnn!" he yelled.

You rolled your eyes. He was so annoying, but you still liked him for some reason.