25.

I was practically falling asleep as I stood there. We were filming a take but just about everyone has been running on strong coffee for the past two days.
"Alright cut! Everyone get some rest we'll finish this scene tomorrow night." The director yawned and climbed onto his cart and was driven away.
I climbed onto mine and started it waiting for Ginny, Josh and Jen to join me.
"You lady aren't driving I would like to spend my time in my bed not the side of the trail." Jen said pulling me off and moving me to the seat behind.
"You aren't driving either." Jared said taking my previous spot.
"Who said you could drive?" I asked rubbing my chin.
"I did I took my chance earlier and took a nap in the bug." Ginny and Josh sat down next to me.
"Jen get in the cart." Ginny mumbled. The blonde nodded and went around and sat next to Jared.

We got back to the lot but the cart swerved and everyone was awake that was sleeping.
"What was that?" I asked looking around now that Jared and come to a stop.
Out of no where a brown fluff ball jumped on my lap and started to lick my face.
"Lola damn you dog." I scolded and pushed her so she was sitting on the floor of the cart. "How'd you get out of the trailer?"
"Lola! Lola! Here girl!" I looked to see Taylor running with a leash. "Oh."
"Taylor?" Jared asked.
"Jared." She nodded and walked to me. "She was barking in the trailer so I went in and tried to put the leash on her but she ran out." The twin handed me the leash.
"Get on we are going to the trailers." I yawned not really carrying at the moment.

I fell onto the bed and smiled.
"Lana you need to go to your trailer." I lifted my head up.
"Hm?"
"This is my trailer come on." Arms lifted me up and carried me out and over to my trailer.
"But your bed is comfy." I whined.
"It is but so will yours once you get ready for bed and eat something that's not liquid." I groaned and placed my feet down. "Lola kennel." I rolled my eyes and started to undress right there.
"Jen help me with this bra will you?" I turned around and felt hands barely brush me before the fabric became loose. I walked into the back and got into my pjs before walking back out and taking a string cheese from the fridge.
"I'm going to go, night." I nodded and just took a bite of the cheese. Usually I'm picky and I have to peel it because it's string cheese, but I was too tired to care.
Time jump;
I woke up around nine in  the mourning.
"Lana?" I opened my eyes to see my sister standing above me.
I screamed and smacked her across the face before I could fully understand who she was.
"God damn Deena what the hell are you doing?" I screeched.
"I came to pick you up so we could fly back to the states for the hiatus." She rubbed her cheek.
"Right sorry I had a late night." I rubbed my head the head ache coming in.
"Couldn't resist partying?" She laughed walking to the kitchen to grab an ice pack.
"Oh you bet. I blame it all on Jennifer that woman just kept ordering different drinks and I just kept drinking them." I laid back down and pulled the covers over my head so I could hide.
"Nooo, come on get out of bed I want to get to the port so I can get Cinnabon for the flight and I want fresh sweets thank. You. Very. Much." She had gotten on top of my and was pushing me into the bed.
"I usually expect a date before I let someone get in my bed." She laughed.
"That's not what happened with-" threw the pillow at her.
"Shut up don't remind me." I yelled.
"Jen!" She shouted back and ran out of the room and shut my door.
"You bastard!" I yelled.
"I thought that was you!" I jumped out of my bed and ripped the door open.
"Take it back!" I growled. She just smirked.
"No." I lunged and tackled her to the ground.
"Lana?" I looked up from underneath my messy hair. "What are you doing?" I flipped my hair to see a confused Josh standing with my trailer door open.
"Beating my sister what are you doing?" Deena burst out laughing.
"I was walking by and thought that I would say goodbye. Ginny left last night. Did you say you were beating your sister?" I glared at the woman beneath me.
"Yes and I would hug you but then my prey would get away." I gave him a smile. "Have a nice flight though." He nodded and shut the door.
"Well aren't you just a ray of sun shine." I stood up and ran a hand through my hair.
"What are you doing on the floor? Have a nice trip?" She rolled her eyes and held up her hand for me to help her up but I just walked back to my bedroom.
"You're a lot of help you know that?" I laughed.
"Yep."

I took a bite of my cinnamon roll and moaned at the taste.
"The plan hasn't even taken off and you're already eating?" She asked.
"Shut up I didn't eat breakfast and I bought three for a reason. One now one in the middle of the flight and one at the end. Or I could eat them all in a row both options sound good." I licked my lip getting what frosting I could.
"You eat like your daughter." I smirked and took a large messy bite.
"No I eat like a Parrilla!" My mouth full showing her the contents as I spoke.
"Your such a five year old." She handed me a napkin. I took it and acted like I didn't know what it was.
"If I wipe this on my face will it eat the food from it?" She rolled her eyes and grabbed her phone.

In the middle of the flight I was about to grab my next roll when the pilot came on.
"Ladies and gentlemen please make sure you are buckled securely. If you look to your right flight two o three has challenged us to a race. I'm about to be twenty bucks richer. Thank you for flying with us today." I looked at the flight attendant who looked like she was about to go up there and smack the pilot.
"Everyone make sure your carry ons are secure and if you need to use the bathroom I suggest going after the race." The seat belt light went on. "And does anyone have a bag that is heavy enough that it's will hurt someone but not knock them out?"