.5.

A/N: I hate putting a/n's at the beginning but I've been obsessed with this band recently. If you don't know already, they are called SWMRS.

About 10 minutes later my mum drove down to Phil's house and dropped off a spare change of clothes and told me to have fun. Since it was a Friday, she said I could stay for a bit the next day. Phil's mum did end up making two cups of tea and having a two hour conversation with my mum before she left though. But that's just something weird that mums do. I took my spare clothes and asked Phil where I should put them. He motioned to a corner in his room and continued trying to fit a CD in his CD player. I giggled to myself at his attempt and made my way over to place my clothes in the corner Phil told me to put them in. "Ok! I finally did it." Phil said raising his arms above his head in the air and smiling stupidly as the movie began to start. We both rushed over to the patch of off-white carpet in front of his t.v and prepared to watch the movie playing in front of us.

About half way through the movie I felt a slight tap on my arm. I looked over at Phil, who was facing the t.v with a smirk on his face. In reply to his wordless comment, I as well tapped his arm. Phil hit me a bit harder, and I did the same right after. Instead of Phil hitting my arm harder as we were doing before to complete the pattern, his tackled me to the ground. My back hit his floor with a loud thud. He looked at his door cautiously to make sure his parent did not come in. It was almost midnight now, his parents were probably sleeping. After waiting a couple seconds he pinned my arms to the carpet. I then lifted my leg and kneed him lightly in the stomach to try and get him off of me. Phil was trying to hold in his laughter, but he let out a tiny squeak, and I started to laugh quietly. He let go of my arms and lied down on the floor next to me, occasionally poking my side, trying to make me laugh. I was starting to get tired, and so was Phil. One moment I was laughing with Phil, the next I woke up beside him, in a cuddly-tangly mess. 

A/N:

Ok I'm really liking how this story is coming along and thank you to everyone who is enjoying it and reading it. It means lots <3.