Bonus Chapter

A/N: SO THERE WILL BE A SEQUEL...but that's not the only news. Although most people voted on a sequel a lot more of you want a Liam Spin-off than I though would so...

THERE WILL ALSO BE A LIAM SPIN-OFF WRITTEN EITHER DURING THE SEQUEL OR AFTER I FINISH THE SEQUEL.

That being said I didn't want to leave the Fanna squad hanging, so here's a chapter for the Fanna shippers.

.-.-.-.-.-.-.

*Imagine this being way back in chapter three, at the party that Anna and Becca dressed Abby up for*

Anna's P.O.V

I sit at the small bar not really knowing what to do. Abby ran off with Becca a couple of minutes ago and I'm left here by myself. I'm not always the best at making new friends with people I don't know. Back in high school, it seemed easy, like it wasn't even a challenge to make friends. But now that we're in college it almost feels like a challenge. Like the atmosphere has changed and instead of just being friends with people because of their personality, they also have to have intellect. I think that's why Abby gets along with Becca better than I do.

As soon as I met Becca I knew that her and I were a bad combination to have living together. I don't know how to explain it really, but right from the get go it was obvious that she didn't like me, and I'm not used to people not liking me.

But as soon as she met Abby they got along just fine. I'm honestly not used to people talking to Abby more than me. Mostly because Abby never really talked much around people that she didn't know. So now that she's best friends with the only other person that I know at this college, I'm not exactly sure who to talk to, everyone here just seems so intimidating.

"From the look on your face right now, I'm not sure whether or not you're contemplating how terrible the food is here, or spiraling into depression," a deep voice says next to my ear. "Should I be concerned?"

I look over to see a boy standing there with a teasing smile on his face. My breath catches a little bit as I stare up at him from the seat that I'm sitting in. He's extremely handsome but looks very familiar. Like I've seen him before, but I'm not quite sure where from.

"No you shouldn't," I say and almost expect him to walk away. His eyes shift to the seat next to me but I don't invite him to sit down. He begins whistling, swinging his arms back and forth, while glancing between the chair and me. I just raise my eyebrows at him.

"Oh of course I'll sit with you," he says after a while.  "It's no problem at all. Thanks for inviting me to sit with you."

He pulls out the chair that's next to me before I can say anything and quickly slides into it. I breathe out a heavy sigh. I know that I don't know anyone else at this party, but I'm not sure if I want to be acquainted with this guy. He's already giving off a bad persona towards me.

"I'm Falon," he says holding out a hand towards me and I hesitantly shake it. I attempt to pull my hand away but he just holds onto it more firmly. "And your name?"

"Let go of my hand," I say looking at him with a bored look on his face. Tons of guys have played this game with me before and I don't plan on sleeping with him. "Before I elbow you in the throat."

His eyes widen a little bit and he bites his lips before letting go of my hand. He looks lost for words for a second before nodding a little bit. He looks back up at me.