10: Save Me

Hey everyone! Here it is, Chapter 10! With some special quests! Hope you are all ready to read this chapter!

Now this won't be as light hearted like usual, but I'm sure you will like this chapter and what I have planned next. Very tense this chapter so be prepared. Enjoy!

:-{ D
--------------------
"Wakey, wakey" A voice said. Harley recognised the voice, but she wasn't sure if it was the person she was thinking about. Harley slowly opened her eyes and jumped when she saw the familiar grin. She jumped but felt a painful tug round her wrists. Her wrists are handcuffed to the chair she was sitting in. She looked up and came face to face with her nightmare, her fear, her terrifying ex. The Joker.

Ivy was in complete panic. After finding the joker playing card instead of Harley, she contacted Batman. After deciding to lead a non criminal life, she came to an arrangement with the caped crusader. He also gave Ivy a way to contact him if needed. At this moment in time, Ivy NEEDED all the help she could get. Batman is the best person to ask. After contacting him, she waited for him down an alley.

Ivy did not have to wait long for Batman to show up. "What is it Pamela?" Batman asked sternly. "Harley has been kidnapped by The Joker, she's in great danger and I need your help in finding them" Ivy blurted out. "So?" Batman said. "So!? That clown is dangerous! Harley is real danger! Last time he put her in hospital!" Ivy yelled. "How do I know that she hasn't fallen for the crazed lunatic again?" Batman asked. "She hasn't! She wouldn't! You don't seem to realise that she is absolutely terrified of him! I should know! Harley has been staying with me! She has had horrible nightmares because of all the abuse she's endured!" Ivy stared. "Why should I trust you?" Batman wondered. "Because!-" Ivy began but paused to calm herself down. Tears formed in her eyes.

"Because I can't lose her... I care about her so much and I can't lose her. She means so much to me. I'd sacrifice myself if it meant saving hers. I love her... I love her" Ivy replied softly, staring at the floor. Batman did not reply. Ivy slowly looked up at Batman who just stared back at her.

"Please... Please help me save her. Save her from that evil monster... I can't live without her" Ivy pleaded, tears slowly rolling down her cheeks. Batman stared at her. Batman has seen a lot of things. And what he saw in front of him was a woman desperate for help. "Okay Pamela... I will help you" Batman said.

"How's my little cupcake?" Joker asked with a big grin on his face. "O-okay" Harley replied, absolutely terrified. "Oh Harley, you have disappointed me. After everything I've done for you, you decide to leave and not come back?" Joker said, slowly walking round Harley. Harley was physically shaking in fear, but tried her best to remain calm. She knew Ivy would never let The Joker hurt Harley. All she had to do is keep calm.

"I wanted to have a new start" Harley replied shakily. "Without your beloved Puddin?" Joker asked creepily. A shudder ran down Harley's back. Joker placed his hand on her shoulder. "Come on sugar plum, you know I need you" He went on. "You need me?" Harley asked. Joker stopped in front of her. "You use me! That's all you ever did! You used me like a puppet and when I slipped, I get hurt!" Harley exclaimed. "Harley... Harley, Harley, Harley... I did it so then you could learn from your mistakes. I can't go on with my crimes without you" Joker lied, with a big grin on his face. "No! You've dragged me back many times in the past but not this time! I have a life now! I'm happy! I'm happy without you!" Harley yelled, gaining confidence by standing up to the madman. Joker's face twisted into anger. He slapped her with the back of his hand, knocking her confidence right back down.

He then began laughing. Hearing him laugh at the abuse was chilling. Tears formed in her eyes. She was petrified. She had no idea what he had planned for her.

"What's the plan?" Ivy asked. "The quickest way to find Joker is to go to all his old hideouts in Gotham" Batman replied. "You really think he'll be in one of his old hideouts?" Ivy wondered. "It's a big possibility. It's definitely worth trying. Don't worry, we'll find him sooner or later" Batman told her. "Hopefully it's sooner rather than later" Ivy thought to herself.