26.

"Well that was something I never want to do again." Deena complained.
"It wasn't that bad wussy."
We walked out to the front doors to see Fred waiting by his car with the trunk open. He came and grabbed my luggage cart and Deenas.
"Our pilot raced another flight." Fred looked at me I just smiled and kissed him.
I helped him place our bags in before going around and seeing that my sister had taken shot gun.
"I'm driving!" I yelled and ran around the car.
"What?" Before he could go further I closed the door. He groaned and shut the trunk and climbed in the back seat.
"Damn Fred is this a new car?" Deena placed her hand on the screen and found a radio station.
You don't own me came on.
"Oh Lana this is your song!" She giggled.
"No I'm married." But I started to sing along. "You don't own me. You don't own me in any way. You don't own me I'm not just one of your many toys." To my surprise Fred started singing along.

We pulled up out side a star bucks and I practically ran in.
"I would like a ButterBeer frappe-chino. Grande please." I took out a five dollar bill.
"Do you have the recipe for it?" I nodded and pulled it up on my phone.

We drove to my moms all the while I drank my drink.
"Hey I'll go get Emilee you bring the things in." I didn't have time to argue because she slammed the door on me and ran inside.
"Well now that she's gone I would like to make out with my wife." Fred and I got married. Emilee is now fifteen and I believe is dating the next door girl named Kylee.
I leaned my seat all the way back and his lips met mine in a weird kiss before I giggled.
"Your chin is tickling my nose." He chuckled and moved his chin some more.
"Oh really?" I grabbed his face.
"Yes now stop." I laughed.
"Come on let's go inside."
I huffed as I dropped my things on the floor. Tanner had gone out to help Fred with the rest of it.
"Aron she's here!" My mom yelled up the stairs.
"He's here?" My eyes went wide as a dark haired blue eyed man walked down the stairs.
"Lana. It's nice to see you again." I swallowed.
"Wish I could say the same. What are you doing here?" I crossed my arms. Fred opened the door and he and Tanner walked in with the last of the luggage.
"Who's this honey?" Fred wrapped his arm around me.
"An old friend." Aron looked my husband up and down. "Fred this is Aron Link. Aron this is my husband Fred Di Blasio." They shook hands. "Mamá where's Em?" I asked moving to the stairs.
"Upstairs with Deena and Kylee." She moved aside and let me pass.
I walked down the hall and knocked on the closed door.
"Come in." I walked in to see Deena messing with the window trying to open it and Emilee and Kylee sitting on the bed. Emilee jumped up and hugged me.
"Baby girl!" I smiled and kissed her cheek. She was now my hight. "Stop growing long legs!" I joked. There was a snap followed by glass shattering. I pulled away from the hug to see Deena holding a screw driver and the window frame on the metal along with some glass that hadn't fell.
The men burst through the door but stopped when they saw the situation.
I started laughing.

That night I was sitting on the front porch when Aron sat next to me.
"Does she know that I might be her dad?" He asked taking out a cigarette. He offered me one.
"No I quit two months ago." He nodded. "She doesn't because it just now occurred to me that you have just as much of a chance to be her father as Darin." He let out a puff of smoke.
"Ya when I found out that Darin thought she was his I had to meet her for myself. But then through the vines I heard he tried to kill her. He's in town." I looked at him surprised. "I'm worried about your well being."
"I don't care what happens to me. He can beat, torture me even kill me but for the love of god he won't touch her again." I growled.
"Agreed but I'd like to make sure that both of you are safe."
"Lana get in here now you need to see this." My mom yelled before running up the stairs quietly. I looked at Aron before fallowing.
I got to the door where my mom was standing. She moved and I looked between the crack.
"Go ahead pull the trigger let's see what you are made of." Emilee. I was about to run in but my mom held me back.
"Suicidel?" I'd know that voice anywhere. Tanner came next to me with a gun. Fred was climbing out the hall window probably to go in through the broken window.
"No I'm not. But if I had the chance by someone else's hand I wouldn't be afraid to go. That doesn't been I wouldn't fight." That's when I noticed Kylee was standing behind Emilee.
"I won't let my daughter be queer." He spit. I clenched my jaw. I had enough I barged in the room. The gun was now pointed at me. "Oh look the whore that started it all." He growled.
"Don't you dare talk to my mom like that." I looked at my daughter to see that the death glare she had on him would easily scare a grown ass man.
"What are you gonna do about it? You're nothing." I noticed Fred holding a finger to his lips.
"You want to know what Darin? I'm bi. I have an Ex girlfriend. My daughter is the number one best thing that has happened to me. My husband is the second because he came after her. And guess what asshole? She ain't your kid. She looks more like Aron than you." I growled.
"Oh you mean the guy you cheated on me with all those years ago?" He growled pulling another gun out and pointing it at Fred.
"You were abusive! I used to think that we could be something for real but then I went my way and you went yours and you've fallen quiet a ways. We weren't even a thing thing during that time! I told you I could sleep with who ever I wanted to! And guess what even if you had just tried to be her father and was actually a nice guy she still would have chose me over you." Tanner walked in.
"Drop the gun." He growled.
"What you gonna do about it big guy?" He moved to Emilee and tried to grab her but she flipped his gun around and was now holding it pointed at him.
"Next time you insult my mom like that I'm going to shoot you." She growled moving so the gun was pointed to his head.
He just smirked and backed up.
"I don't think so you see I knew something like that would happen with that gun so there is no bullets in-" Before he could finish Emilee swung the gun and nailed him in the temple.
She dropped the gun and Kylee wrapped her arms around my daughter and held her as she stared blankly at the unconscious man laying in the floor.