~16~

Terrence
I bit my lip as Tj came out of the bathroom with her costume on. It fit every one of her curves perfectly. Her dark hair, now streaked with honey blonde, fell past her shoulders and rested on the animal print material. Tonight the cast along with a few other people are having a Halloween bash. We rented out a yacht to have it there. I wanted something simple like one of our houses, but Yazz and Jussie insisted that we do something 'out of the box'.

"Babe help me tie this," Taraji said turning around. I moved her hair to the side then tied the strings of the tight top. The way it pushed her breasts up made my pants suddenly feel a little uncomfortable.

My arms wrapped around her waist, pulling her closer. "You look delicious baby girl," I planted kisses down her neck. Her breathing shifted. She leaned more into me letting a moan leave her lips.

Man I can never get enough, I thought. One day this sexy piece of work will be my wife. I'll make sure of it.

"T-Terry we're gonna be late."

"Oh c'mon. It won't hurt to spare an hour.....or two."
~ ~ ~ ~

Yazz "Yo have you seen them," I yelled over the music at Trai referring to Taraji and Terrence

Yazz
"Yo have you seen them," I yelled over the music at Trai referring to Taraji and Terrence. He shook his head while continuing to set out more types of alcohol (Hennessy, ciroc, wine, etc.) for the bartender. I looked down at my watch. 12:26 am.

Damn where the hell they asses at, I asked myself. The party started two hours ago. I'm getting tired of waiting for them. All the fine women were getting taken left and right. As if on cue, Terrence walked in with Tj right behind him. I nearly spit out my drink when I saw what they were wearing. He dressed as a police officer and she dressed as a cat, well....the naughty kind.

I shook my head as they approached me. "Where the hell have y'all been at bruh?"

Taraji blushed looking down at her fingers. After a minute, I finally put two and two together. "Aww y'all are some real freaks."

"Shut up boy," she said finally. "Your momma brought you in this world the same way."

"Aight I didn't need to know all that. But anyways let's party!" I yelled making everyone yell too.

~ ~ ~ ~
Almost an hour later....
Taraji
My blood began boiling as I looked over at Terrence dancing on some whore. I mean she isn't even that cute. All she had was her huge fake ass pushed all on him while he just bit his lip and rubbed all on her. I was trying my absolute best to stay calm, but it wasn't working. I made my way through the crowd over to the bar. "What can I get you," the bartender asked.

"Give me a couple of Hennessey shots, keep 'em comin'."

"Girl I'd hold off on that if I were you," I heard from behind me. That voice...it sounded very familiar. When I turned around, I squealed with excitement.

 When I turned around, I squealed with excitement

"Babes I can't believe you're here," I pulled them all into a tight hug

"Babes I can't believe you're here," I pulled them all into a tight hug. These hoes got me through some tough times in high school and college. We were like the second destiny's child. Tinashe looked way better than the last time I saw her. Gabby, Azealia, and Lauren looked gorgeous even after been stressed from touring across the world doing their thing, it's been almost two years since I've seen them.

"You know we couldn't turn down a party," Z said.

"Hoe you can't turn down anything that means getting wasted," Gabby replied.

"Can y'all please stop all that? Damn y'all was arguing the whole way on the plane," Lauren said with an eye roll.

God I love them so much, I thought as we sat down at the bar. The bartender had already put my drinks on the counter before he asked them if they wanted anything. "So what have you been up to T? I heard you got a man now," said Z.

I rolled my eyes. "Well I thought I had one but he over there feeling on some bitch."

"Damn."

"These niggas around here act like they can't stay with one person I mean how much pussy do you really need," Tinashe said.

"Right," we all agreed.

I took down my first shot. It tasted a little weird, but I didn't make much of it.

~ ~ ~ ~
A couple more minutes later....
I am so fucked up right now! Everything and everybody looked blurry. I don't know what was in those drinks and I really don't care. Suddenly one of my favorite songs by Future, freak hoe, came on. My body instantly began to move sexily on the dance floor. "Fuck ma you sexy as hell," a deep male voice said from behind me.

I felt an arm grip my waist and pull me closer. The mystery man ran his hands up toward my breasts giving them a tight squeeze.

"Mmm....yes..." I moaned.

Taraji stop right now, my conscience yelled. It was already too late then.

"You're coming with me baby girl," was the last thing I heard before I blacked out.