CHAPTER 3

2ND PERSON POV

After doing homework with Adrien, you stood at your small desk, pondering over Adrien's secret. With a smile, you wondered how he would look as a cat.

   Then it happened. A fight broke out, right across your house. A huge robotic figure surged through the streets of Paris. And just like that, Adrien transformed into Cat Noir. He smiled and ran out the window in a flash. You soon followed behind him, wondering where he went off to. It was there where you saw him. He stood towering above on a dome, next to the Ladybug, talking to her. For some reason, she seemed to look like the girl in school...

    Dismissing the thought, you climbed to his level, and called out his name.

"ADRIEN!!!" You yelled to him. He looked at you, and then at ladybug, embarrassed. And then you got the stitch. She doesn't know his identity, so you played along.

"Oh! Yeah, Adrien, that kid in my school. He...um...is...um.... LOST!" You yelled to him, trying your best not to sound like you were lying. He got the cue, and played along too.

"Oh, wow... um... I'll be right back. You come with me... young girl... Ladybug, be right back!" He says giving you an annoyed look.  He grabs your hand and hides behind a bush.

"Y/N! What was that?" He whisper-shouted.

"Look, I'm sorry..." you say, trailing off. "I didnt know you didn't tell her."

    He rolled his bright green eyes before smiling. He grabbed your hand again and lead you back to the dome. Ladybug was still there. She smiled, worried.

"Where is Adrien?" She frowned, worry written all over her expression.

"He's alright." He reassured her. He placed a hand on her shoulder and gave her a flirtatious look.

    You stood there disappointed.

You like Adrien.

But he likes her.

Right?