Chapter 10

Nathan POV

I watched Claire scream at Kayden that he doesn't love her and that shes fat and looks like a whale.

I couldn't help but laugh at the way they acted.

It reminded me of my mate Sarah and our unborn child.

Sarah said she couldn't come and I had the feeling that we were falling apart because of this war the rogues, hybrids, vampires and witches have decended on one another.

But I know our love is strong and we well see one another again.

After all we are bound together by the moon godess.

I try once again to connect with her but shes blocking me.

I sigh but project to her: I love you

She anwsers back with a picture of her stomach and a: I love you too Come back soon please.

I will I promise. I project back.

A/N

I know I know its been forever but I have a valid excuse I'v been in and out of hospital for the past month and they have to keep doing checks everyday and its been long exhausting days so im always tired so yeah.

I know this chapter is short but I'll be working on a few more longer ones hopefully soon.

I just want to say thank you all for being there for me since the start and I know you all probely think Im a Biatch with a capital B but I really am sorry.

Love you all hugs and kisses xxxooo.

Comment

Vote

Fan

Phoenix <3