018 | TSUKISHIMA KEI

one shot is titled— REGRETedited as of 07/20/2020requested by @Golden_flames29

one shot is titledREGRET
edited as of 07/20/2020
requested by @Golden_flames29

Kei couldn't forget about her. From the way her hair would sway when the wind blew, her warm smile making him feel fuzzy and the way she made his heart pound, he could not forget about his first love. So there he was, trembling before his laptop, hands slowly moving the mouse to click her video on Youtube.

A sweat passed down his eye and he felt it fall down his keyboard. He bottled up his pride, gathered up his courage instead to click the video. He leaned back the swivel chair, watching as the black screen loaded.

"Hello everyone!" You waved in the air, with a smile on your plump lips, holding a guitar in your arms. "Now, since all of you requested me to do a cover of Little Mix's 'Shout Out To My Ex' I decided to do it."

After several updates about your channel, you strummed the chords for the first verse, singing along it, your voice in harmony with the guitar. He missed your singing voice since you would always sing him a song before sleeping.

When he heard the lyrics, his heart felt like it was crushed by a big boulder and broke into pieces, tears escaping from his golden eyes.

You strummed the last chord, smiling at the camera. "I dedicate this song to my ex. Hope this reached you!" You chuckled bitterly and grabbed the camera, as it fell down the bed.

"He never loved me, funny isn't it? He always teases me," you paused and picked up the puppy Kei had given you.

No, I love you. I still do.

"Your master is pretty bad right?" you asked the confused puppy. "He's so bad for breaking my heart," you pecked his nose and the puppy made a snorting sound.

"Bye everyone! Hope you enjoyed today's video and-"

"Babe! Let's go!"

"Oopsies! Looks like Vik-kun's calling for me! Adios people!" You turned the camera off, hence ending the video.

His eyes widened, hearing the unfamiliar voice of the man who called you. He furiously wiped the tears away and scrolled down your videos, finding for any announcements you ever made. He found none so he searched for your social media accounts to just make his heart ache in regret.

@(your twitter account)
Russia, Here I go!!!

@(your twitter account) :
Living with a very fun guy named @v.nikiforov

@(your twitter account) :
He's so sweet! @v.nikiforov, thanks for all your love. love you!

He squinted his eyes that the picture attached to the tweet to find him carrying Hiro. His eyebrows were furrowed as he scrolled down further.

@(your twitter account) :
RIP Hiro. Thank you for being with me when i was deeply sad. I love you and hope you enjoy there in doggy heaven!

His heart tightened, seeing Hiro's figure in a brown coffin, his face was peaceful as if he was ready to leave the world.

And when he saw your latest tweet, he wanted to die the way Hiro did.

@(your twitter account) :
I've been in love with you for a long time, @v.nikiforov I'm happy that we reached this milestone in our relationship.

In the image, you took a picture of your hand, along with Viktor's, a shiny ring wrapped around both of your fingers. He violently slammed the laptop shut, letting the tears fall as he gripped his blonde hair.

"Kei?" You mumbled, playing with his blond locks.

"What?" He questioned, rubbing your back in a soothing way and pulled you closer until your noses were touching, forehead pressed against the other.

"I love you okay? Never leave me," you pecked his nose, earning a blush from the male.

He decided to not tease you like he usually did and chuckled. "Of course I won't, I won't ever leave you."

He smiled sadly, staggering towards his drawer to take out a framed image of you staring at the stars. Kei can feel his whole body shutting down. He closed his eyes when the effects of the drug started to kick in. He lost the strength in his hand. The last thing he heard was the frame, the image, the memory he cherished all his life broke down in pieces.

Kei smiled.

He was finally in peace.

so i changed something bc it's pretty ooc for kei to do