11.0 = Surprise!!

~~FLASHBACK~~

CHAEYOUNG'S POV

"Wooooah its so pretty!! Babe, isnt this rings are pretty??" I asked Mina which is somehow busy with her phone. Text here text there. Ugh its my day can you even spend times with me!?

"Mina.... Those are pretty right?"
"Yeah yeah!"
"We should get one!" I said as i look at her and still busy with her phone. I sighed.

"Hey mam, may i know , how costs are these rings?" I asked one of the worker to make sure the price.
"2 for 650,000W Miss. You like this one,miss?" The worker replied.
I nodded and said "yes. I like this one. I would like to take two."
"Alright,hold on."
"Wait.. BUT!!" I look at Mina who is still busy with her phone and look at the worker with a smirk face. "Can you wrapped one of these rings cause i want to make it as a gift." Then I leaned in and whispered "for her. For my girlfriend"
"Hahahah okay okay Miss!! We will wrapped it for free! Dont need to pay!! I will give you the bill later and *smirk* your girlfriend must be lucky!" The worker said and walked away from me. I laugh and thought yeah im lucky.

MINA'S POV

Im busy with my phone because i want to make sure that the plan are okay. And to make sure that other members are okay but too bad. Some of them are already drunk.

This gonna be tough.

Message to Snake line 😏🐍
Mina: Guyss... Are everything okay?!??
Nayeon Bunny 🐰: Im in hEAAAveEEnnNn <3<3 I love jeOngYeeeOOOON.
Sana Squirrel 🐹: Mina,Nayeon Unnie is drunk. Im sorry. She lose control.
Nayeon Bunny 🐰: Drunk!? NUhH NuuuH im nOt drUUUNK WKWK.
Mina: Aigoo, who else are drunk?
Sana squirrel 🐹: The maknae. Tzuyu. I told her not to drink but she ignore me and drank it with Nayeon unnie!!

"Mina.... Those are pretty right?" Chaeyoung asked me but I didnt pay attention so..
"Yeah yeah!"

Message to Snake line 😏🐍
Mina: Tzuyu?? God, tell them to sleep before things became worser. And when i almost got home, ill tell you to wake them up alright Sana-chan?
Sana Squirrel 🐹: Naeeee ^^

I locked my phone and look at my girlfriend.

"Hey you done?"
"Yeah.. Sorry.."
"Its okay.. Lets go!!" She then take me hand and began to walk. As we walk around the mall, our fingers are intertwined.

"Chaeyoungie~~~" I whined.
"Hmmm?"
"I love you"
"Hey you know what swan, i love you more!!" She then pinch my nose and kiss my forehead. We dont care if theres a lot of people watching us ,love is love. You know what i mean.

SANA'S POV

"CHOU TZUYU!!!"
"Waaae babe hehe \^o^\"
"Baby stop drink that, you might knocked out later!!"
"I dont care , i have you. You will takecare of me riiight hehe" She then leaned for a kiss but i look away.
"Waeee!!!? This!! *pointed at her lips* Misses you so much!! You havent kiss me like 4 hours!! TT" She pouted and drink another glass of beer.
"Whatsup Tzuyu.. Ahahah whats wrong with the pppooout?"
"Nayeon unnie!! Sana unnie dont want to kiss me im sad"
"Ahhh its okay let me kiss you then" Nayeon then leaned in to Tzuyu and it does makes me jealous.
"Y-YAH!!!!" I yelled as i pull Tzuyu for a deep kiss.
"See,Tzuyu its working. Thanked me later HE HE wait may i join you ?"
I then throw a pillow to Nayeon which is not so small and not so big for a sign to stop what are she thinking. Then she immediately laugh and walked away.
"Dont.... Y-you..... D..dare ... To... K-kiss.... Anyone... E...else!!" I said between the kiss.

While we were kissing,i found my phone is vibrated. I quickly break the kiss and take my phone out from my left pocket but Tzuyu still on top of me kissing my neck all and over again. I read the messages and shock.

Message to Snake line 😏🐍
Mina Swan: sANA!! Where are you!!
Mina Swan: SANA OPEN THE DOOR!!!
Mina Swan : YAH IM HERE OPEN THE DOOR YOU TWO!!
Sana: WAIT !!! 5 MINUTES!

Well shit im fucked.

"Tzuyu!! We need to stop. Mina and Chaeyoung outside.!!"
"Then let them beee TT"
"We cant since we need to surprise Chaeyoung!!"
"OH YEAH!!"

~~

"GUYS PPALI!!! THEY ARE OUTSIDE!!"
"SHI- OKAY OKAY

CHAEYOUNG'S POV

"Babe... Why dont you open the door.. Its cold out here.."
"Im searching for my keys!!"
"Hmmm"

MINA'S POV

What the hell they are doing!!

Message to Snake line 😏🐍
Sana Squirrel 🐹: Mina-chan,you may go in!!

Ugh glad.

I unlocked my door and began to entered. I entered first and its sooo dark. Chaeyoung then search for the light switch and quickly turn it on.

"SURPRISEEE!!!~~"
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHAEYOUNG!!"
"Hey baby, happy birthday." I said as i pecked her lips.
"T-thank you.. THANK YOU SO MUCH GUYS I LOVE YOU" Then she began to cry.
"Tears of joy huh hyungs!?" Jeongyeon said.
"y-yeah"
Then all the member laugh at her.

"M-mina... I have something for you..."
"Hmmm?"
"Here. Happy 3rd year of anniversary babe. I love you"
"Woaaaaaah~~ lovvve birdds" Nayeon said as she hugging Jeongyeon cause shes too drunk.
"T-thank you Chaeyoung!! Its... Its beautiful.!"
"Yeah.. Like you..." She then kiss my cheeks and hug my tightly.

"Awwwwwwww" The other members said as they are fangirling over this pairing.

~~FLASHBACK ENDS~~

I opened my eyes and saw the river flowing below me. I then grabbed my ring,and began to tear apart. It hurts it hurts it hurts!!

"MINA NOOOOOO!!" I heard someone yelled at me.

I turned around slowly and shocked. I almost slipped and Jeongyeon run to me and hold me as tight as she can.

"Jeongyeon???"
"Pabo. pabo. YOURE PABO MINA PABO!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~