Chapter 1 - Mirror, Mirror

Demonxlover: If you are new to these kind of fanfictions, here's an explanation of how it works - if you're already aware of how it works you may skip the intro and I hope you'll enjoy reading~

Your Name - (Y/N)
Last Name - (L/N)
Hair Color - (H/C)
Hair Length - (H/L)
Eye Color - (E/C)
Favorite Color - (F/C)
Favorite Accessory - (F/A)
Skin Color - (S/C)

________________________________________________________________

You sat in your room on your computer - chatting with your friend Ryan. He went to your school and you were the best of friends ever since elementary school. You could tell him anything.

⌈So, what do you think about tomorrow?⌋ You wrote.

⌈I'm not that excited, but I guess you are? :) You love history and such. I don't really like museums that much.⌋ He replied.

⌈I know, and yeah I am. :)⌋

⌈Do you want to go to school together tomorrow?⌋

⌈Sure! :)⌋

The evening went on and you said good night to one another.

You went to bed and couldn't wait until tomorrow.

Your alarm clock rang and you woke up with a smile on your lips.

You had longed for this day for so long. You put on a (F/C) t-shirt and jeans. You wore black boots and left your (H/L) (H/C) hair hanging down your shoulders.

When you were finished dressing yourself you ate breakfast and waited for Ryan to arrive.

The two of you left to the museum once he had arrived and the museum was where you were going to meet the rest of your classmates.

The teacher gathered you all and a tour guide walked up to us.

He had pale skin and jet black short hair. He was dressed in a black suit and wore glasses.

"Welcome! I'm sure you all are eager to learn about the history of our great country. First, I will give you a small tour and tell you about our exhibitions. Then at the end I will let you look around on your own." He finished talking. Then the teacher spoke. "Be sure to pay close attention to what mr. Hale is talking about and do think of what you want to learn more about because you will be choosing a subject to learn more about over the course of three weeks time. Then you will present your work in front of your classmates."

Many didn't like the idea, especially most of the guys.

Mr Hale soon showed you around and then you got to look around on your own. Mr Hale had told you that you were allowed borrow one small thing from the museum - as long as it wasn't that fragile.

You chose an old diary.

You decided to go home and went up to your room. You opened the diary and tried to read the first page. The ink had faded quite a bit so it was hard to read.

You gave up for now and thought about today's event. "What should I write about?" You asked yourself. You were quite interested in queen Victoria and "the Jack the Ripper"-case. You sighed as it was difficult to choose a subject.

You heard a knock at the door, it was your grandpa.

"(Y/N)? Do you have a moment?" He asked.

You nodded.

"Could you help an old man carrying this into your room?" He asked. You noticed something tall covered in an old sheet behind him.

You nodded once more and helped him out. "What is it?" You asked.

He uncovered the object and you noticed it was an old mirror with a golden frame. "It's a mirror that has been passed down in our family through generations. I wanted you to have it. You do like historical objects, don't you?" "Of course I do! Thank you so much, grandpa!" You hugged him happily.

He hugged you back and smiled. He then left you alone.

You were lying in bed trying to read the diary. You found out that it once had belonged to a boy named 'Ciel Phantomhive'.

You soon put the diary away and went up to the mirror. You looked at yourself and eventually touched it and suddenly your hand went through it.

Your eyes widened in shock and took it away quickly.

"Did that just... happen?" You thought aloud. You touched it again and was amazed by it. You wanted to see where it would lead you.

You looked back and then back at the mirror.

You then went through it and so your journey had begun...

________________________________________________________________

Demonxlover: I hope you enjoyed the first chapter of "The Journey Into the 19th Century"~ Stay tuned for more and if you have any ideas of what I should write, feel free to tell me~ You're wish is my command and I live to entertain and make you all happy~