USB

Creaye POV

Another day started for our work. And I'm feeling a little uncomfortable in our situation.

Currently there are 3 occupant sin this room. That would be, me, Jennaia, and the vicious self proclaimed rival of love, Scarley.

Jennaia has been giving death glares to Scarley, while Scarley has been glaring at me nonstop.
And I'm just trying to endure the glare.

Where is that pretend husband of mine when you need him?

"Aren't you going to leave?" Jennaia asked arrogantly while crossing her legs.

"You talk big, for a secretary." Scarley replies with a mocking smirk.

"As do you, for a self proclaimed lover."Jennaia replied with a bit of irritation.

The two of them took time before standing up and facing each other with intense accuracy.

I'm going to die being with these two.

"You wanna go huh?!" Jennaia says in a very rude tone.

"Let's take it outside then." Scarley replies as they're stares felt like electricity clashing violently.

"The two of you, why don't you calm down for a moment." I said trying to lessen the mood when the two of them gave me death glares. "Never mind." I said and covered myself with the magazine that I was reading.

These two aren't suppose to be put in one room.

They're babbles of argument continues, until finally Yael arrives.

My darling!!!!!

I eventually leaped and went to his side.

"How was your time?"Yael asked me with his same tone.

"It was great!" I answered in a forced cheerful tone.

"We'll be going home early today. I'll leave the rest to you Jennifer." Yael said as he grabbed my waist and led me outside leaving a smiling Jennaia and a fuming Scarley.

"Were going to look through that USB Eros gave us." Yael said looking forward and I nod in agreement.

Looking through the USB took longer than I expected. Yael had to crack a dozen codes before the information appeared. We finally retrieve the information at midnight.

In the Ershad manor, Yael told me to go to the manor's library and retrieve books concerning the Gelsomino.

The Gelsomino is a mystery. They don't have any businesses, illegal doings or anything, yet they're still in the top 5 families.

Just then I remembered Jennaia's words, the first time we hang out.

"The Gelsomino are the most suspicious"

What did she mean about that?

She must've known something.