Chapter13

"It's getting late? Shouldn't you be getting back to Jay's?" Namjoon asks as he sits up in the bed.

"I don't want to." I whine.

"What do you mean you don't want to? I thought you liked Jay." Yoongi says as his eyebrows furrow.

"Of course I like Jay but not like that. I don't want to go back." I say.

"Then don't go back." Namjoon says.

"If only that were an option."

I glance over at Yoongi, surprised.

I hadn't expected him to say something like that.

"Just stay here for tonight and then tomorrow you can explain to your parents where you want to be. We can help back you up. I mean Yoongi proposed, what else do they want?" Namjoon says and I sit up and nod.

He was right.

Maybe if I just explain to my parents that he proposed we can make this work and things will go back to the way they should have been.

"Then you two should get to bed. It's gonna be a long day tomorrow." Namjoon says and Yoongi nods and stands, as do I.

This was going to be hard.
..
When we got to his room he instantly plopped down on the bed.

"You're already that tired?" I ask as I shut the door behind me.

"Of course. I'm always tired. Plus the extra work of the album is really kicking my ass." he says with an exhausted sigh.

"Then go to sleep." I say but he shakes his head no.

"What do you mean No? You just said you were tired." I remind.

"Well yeah but, we haven't really gotten to talk ya know." he says and I feel a smile slipping onto my face.

"Then let's talk!" I say excitedly as I sit down in front of him on the bed.

"So, what do we talk about?" I ask after a moment.

"I don't know." he says and I straight face.

"But you said-"

"I only said that so we didn't have to sleep." he says and I raise my eyebrows.

"Who are you and what have you done with Yoongi?" I ask suspiciously.

He laughs a little and shakes his head.

"It's just, tomorrow determines a lot. My future. Your future. Our future, I don't know. A lot is riding on tomorrow." he says and I lean forward and take his hands.

"It's going to be okay Yoongi. No matter what happens tomorrow I promise you you'll find someone eventually. Someone you really like and want to be with and someone who will put up with your douche first impression." I say with a gentle smile.

"That's the thing Y/n. I don't want to go find someone else. I want you." he says as he looks away from me, his hands and face red.

"Stop messing around Yoongi." I laugh.

"I'm not messing around. I don't know how it happened but I somehow managed to fall for you, idiot." he mumbles and I feel myself beginning to smile.

"Good because I fell for you too." I grin and he looks up at me shocked.

"You did?" He asks with wide eyes.

"I did." I confirm.

"I mean like are you sure you're sure you did?" He asks and I nod which causes a smile takes over his face.

"I've never had this happen before so I don't know what to do." he says, looking down sheepishly.

"Cute. I guess all we can really do from here is see how it goes. Tomorrow we'll try to convince my parents then see what the future holds for us." I say and he looks at me with sad eyes.

"But what if they won't allow it? You're the first person I've ever met that actually liked me and I don't want to lose that..I don't want to lose you." he says.

"I'm not going anywhere Yoongi. Even if I'm forced to marry Jay you'll still be in my life, okay." I say and lean forward to hug him.

No matter what happened tomorrow I wouldn't let go of Yoongi.

"Let's get to sleep okay. We have a lot of trouble coming our way tomorrow."

I need to convince my parents to let me stay with Yoongi.

I couldn't let him go.

Not after knowing what I know now.

I'll do everything in my power to be with him.