Chapter 3

Its been one month I have given birth to my precious baby boys. Its been a month I lost Paul. I was on the verge to break but I have held myself together for my boys.
Even after been born on 7th month my babies were completely good and developed. John, Mark and little Paul are doing good. I am determined to be the best parent I can be to them. And I will be both mother and father to my sons as Paul is no more.
After Paul's funeral his lawyer, Mr. Devid Gril, told me that since Paul had no relatives or so other than me his entire property is handed to me. I never knew what work Paul use to do so it was shocking to know that he own a small architecture firm which design small restaurants, houses and shops in this state. But since I am an B. Arch graduate I was relieved.
_-_-_-_-_-
Shine is now helping me with selecting a nanny for my boys so that I could start working and handling Paul's firm. My sons are now 4 months old so I can have nanny to look after them according to Shine. But even though I am keeping my sons with me. The nanny will be with me and my sons even at work.
As soon as I was handed the firm Devid who was Paul's best friend and lawyer told me that he was going to change its name from 'Brek Enterprises to his kids name after their birth. So as his last wished we name it 'JMP Enterprises.
Rosy is my boys nanny. She was the only one who didn't have problem with working in my office. Later I get to know there were two of my employers that envy me for having my kids with me. As they have to leave theirs at home. So I made a special department for children's where every employer who has to leave their kids at home brings them to office from now. So now they wont worry to much about their kids like as we can keep an eye on them our self. I even hired one of the nanny that work for them at office so Rosy wont have much to work as I know my triplets are hard enough for other than me or Shine and now Rosy to handle.
_-_-_-_-_-
My kids are two today. I am taking them to Paul's grave now where I introduce them to him. Then I take them to their 1st birthday party.
With my kids growth the firm is also growing. Now we, 'JMP Enterprises just not only design small restaurants, houses and shops but also big and fancy restaurants, small malls, buildings and even little fascinating bungalows. At first there was only 26 employees working for me. Now its 130 employees. I had to build a new building for my office now. So I move my office from that small town to this big town, Bevery Hills, which was only 20 minutes away from our town and 1 hour away from California. As it has a good way for transportation. My town only had a bus stop but Bevery Hills has a railway station and a small airport.
_-_-_-_-_-
John, Mark and Paul are exact copy of their father, my Paul, my base on which my life is, my fallen angel. That what I told my boys today when I took them to his gate. Its their Third birthday and as usual I brought them here to meet him. He didn't just gave me his entire property or my precious boys, he gave a life and a reason or three reason to live it. After that I took them to their party planed by Shine.
Oh! And Shine and Devid, my lawyer which was also Paul lawyer is engaged. After his death they both help me a lots and had been my support. They now know about Jared as I told them when they asked me about my life before Paul. Shine just wanted to go and chop his dick off. But she did that then he will com to know about me which I am not ready for.
Every time I see news he will be there. Every time with some new whore. When Paul was here he was my way to rescue from that pain and now our are my rescue. One time even my little Paul came to me while I was watching news and clear my tear from my left eye, telling me not to cry until then I didn't even knew I was crying. I was crying over a man who never valued me nor loved me. That was the time I decided I will never ever cry over someone like him.
I some how manage to file a divorce petition on him with the help of Devid and sent it to him without getting him know about my whereabout. But I never got an answer.
But it still hurt knowing the man you ever loved never loved you back. And maybe there will be always a little pain over it.