s e v e n t e e n

Emilia

Emilia

Staying at the Salvatore's house has become a thing now since we first met Stefan. It's become a second home to me now and to be honest, I like that. I've slept almost three times in that house, and each is probably because of Damon. I don't remember the details because when you stay with Damon, you get drunk; no joke!

Damon and I were now sitting on the couch as the sun rays shone through the window and square at my face. My legs were stretched out on the table in front of me as I watched my toes dance. Damon was leaning back on the couch with his face facing the ceiling. I had a mug of coffee in my right hand as my left hand played with the zipper of my jacket.

The love birds were upstairs doing god knows what in Stefan's room. Damon has suggested a few times to go wake them up, but I knew it was 8 AM and there is no way Elena isn't going to kill me.

All of a sudden, Damon stands up and looks down at me. "I'm going to wake them up." He says, pursing his lips. "Good luck." I clicked my tongue as he went up the stairs. A thought entered my mind as I jumped up from the couch and ran up the stairs. "Changed your mind, princess?" Damon asks, chuckling.

"No, I just want to see your death happen right before my eyes."

Damon's face fell as he gave me a death glare, while I shrugged innocently before pushing open Stefan's room door. "Rise and shine, sleepyheads." Damon yells as he jumps on the edge of the bed. Stefan and Elena both sit up, startled by the loud voice. The both of them pull the sheets up to their chins, covering up any parts they may not want us to see.

"What the hell?"

"It's 8 AM." I state, sitting on Stefan's desk. "Guys! Please!" Elena groans, begging. "What are you doing?" Stefan asks, looking directly at Damon. "Oh, stop being smutty." Damon chuckles. I snort as Stefan pulls the sheets further up on Elena, "Seriously, guys get out of here!"

"If I see something I haven't seen before, I'll throw a dollar at it. Now listen, we have some very important business to discuss."

"And it has to be right now?"

"Well, we have lots to do, now that we're all friends and working toward a common goal."

"Damon, we're not friends with you." I say, shaking my head. "Yes you are. But anyways, in order to open the tomb, we need to find the journal to get the grimoire to undo the spells. First things first since you two are Gilberts, you're on journal duty." Damon says, standing up.

"I still don't understand why we're helping." I say, leaning my arms back on the desk. "Well, Stefan's helping, Elena's helping, and so that means your helping too." Damon answers, shrugging. "You guys don't have to do anything that you don't want to do." Stefan says, smiling slightly at Elena and I.