Chapter one- Mother Nature

Okay so first chapter! Thank you so much for the lovely comments and the reads on the prologue. Criticism is welcome just don't be too mean. Think I'm getting the hang of this Wattpad thing! Hope you enjoy!

YourSecretNerd xoxox

I stepped out of Crabby’s (which is the name I thought suited the boy that was holding my chin because he seemed so ill-tempered) hand and looked around the room at the two other boys “Get out of my house before I shove my foot up your arse.” I growled at him.

He raised an eyebrow and stepped towards me “Shut up.”

“Get out!” I screamed as I took a step back

Jordans grabbed Taylor by the arm and pulled her towards him “Come on, play nice; you don’t want us to hurt Taylor here do you?”

“Let. Her. Go.” I hissed through my teeth just as Crabby grabbed my wrist and pulled me towards him.

“Now you listen here.” He hissed in my ear “You will not tell any of us what to do? Do you understand?”

I looked over towards the picture I had of Taylor, Stella on I that was hanging on my wall and felt my stomach turn at the thought of not seeing Stella again.

“I said do you understand?” Crabby shouted; making me jump.

“Yeah.” I mumbled but didn’t take my eyes away from the photo

I heard a click and looked over to see Mr. Gun pointing his weapon at Taylor’s head

“Yes!” I said desperately and took a step towards Taylor but Crabby held me back “Yes I understand! Just put that bloody thing down!”

Mr. Gun smirked at me and lowered his weapon before slipping it in the band of his trousers. “Are you sure it’s her?” He asked Crabby who rolled his eyes

“Do I look like an idiot to you?” Reaching forward he attempted to grab my arm once again

“How about I make you a little deal.” I crossed my arms over my chest and took a step back “If you leave right now I won’t call the police.”  

“And if we don’t?” Jordans cocked an eyebrow

“Well I’ll start by screaming and Taylor over here will jump out that window and run next door where she’ll tell everyone in that house that there are burglars in this house and well…I think you know what happens next.”

There were only two problems with my plan:

1)      Taylor was afraid of heights and the only way she was going to jump from my window to the conservatory roof is if I pushed her.

2)      I knew for a fact our next door neighbours had gone on holiday and so no one was home