the second note

Kira's pov

I sat on the edge of the well alone. Sesshomaru had left hours ago. He said he had business to attend to. I didn't ask what it was I just told him I'll still be here.

I stood up from the well. I was board of wait and decided to go to kaede.

"kaede" I called out as I entered her home.

"yes come sit by the fire I have soup on" she called back

I sat down with out saying a word. I stayed quiet listening to the sound of the small fire crackling. Looking at the fire calmed and relaxed me.

"kaede I need advice or something. I don't know what to do" I said calmly

"explain yourself child"

I told her everything. About Tammy. The note. Sesshomaru. I needed help I didn't know what to do anymore. I'm losing my mind. My hole world is changing.

I walked alone through the forest. I had no where to go and nothing to do. I was surrounded by dark trees and thick branches. I could hear the loud sound of branches and twigs snapping under my feet as my weight came down.

There was a sudden whooshing sounds as if a strong wind had passed. There was no wind. I looked around and noticed an envelope and a dead rose laying on the ground. I picked them up and examined them. Nothing was on the envelope but they carried a familiar scent. Tammy.

I opened the envelope and pulled out the paper.

Dear Kira,
I thought you would like to know some of the abilities you have. Some of the things you can do with your powers. Like healing or killing. Mind reading, the first thing you learned. Speed. Strength. And other things you'll have to learn on your own. Your powers a limited now, but when you learn to master them they'll grow. But be warned if your not careful, if you us all your strength you will die.

I looked down at the rose. Focusing on the flower I watched as it changed from black and brown to a vibrant green and red. I stared in shock as the newly living flower feel to the ground. Did I do that?

I crumpled up the note and through it as far as I could; then walked the other way. There was another whoosh to my left. I jumped from the suddenness. Then another came from behind me. I stopped in my tracks and turned to the sound.

When I found nothing turned back and continued. Another came from the right. I my head that way as I picked up my pace.

As the sounds kept coming I speed up more and more. Suddenly I was running full speed. There was aloud sound behind me making me stop and turn. Then sesshomaru popped out in front of me.