vientiuno

Going to put this out there now, there's not much plot in this chapter. I mean, maybe a bit of growth in jikook's relationship but
My thirstiness got the best of me so please enjoy nearly 2000 words of sin.
--
Jimin was being touchy.

Jimin was being very touchy.

He had come over to Yoongi and Jungkook's apartment, and although yes, he usually enjoyed being close to Jungkook; today he was very clingy. The younger couldn't figure out why. Maybe, it was due to the fact that they had recently put a label on their relationship? No... Or maybe it was due to the fact that Jungkook had been having quite a few more shoots recently? Was Jimin jealous?

Jungkook couldn't really imagine why he would be. It was just a job, after all.

Maybe, it was because they hadn't done anything with each other in quite sometime. The thought that Jimin could be so needy for him had Jungkook smirking.

Jungkook looked down to where Jimin rested his head on his shoulder, fingers playing with the hem of his boyfriend's shirt as the younger talked to Yoongi about something that Jimin wasn't very interested in. It was fine then, and it was fine when Jimin was tracing circles on his stomach through his clothes. It was... Debatable when Jimin's fingers surpassed the fabric of his shirt and started grazing across his skin.

He couldn't deny, he loved the way Jimin's lips felt against his, and loved the sounds the older would make when he touched all of the right places. However, Jimin had worries in the past about the younger only liking him for his body, and Jungkook was trying to let Jimin know that truly wasn't the case.

But then again, if Jimin was ready to start that part of their relationship up again... He just couldn't refuse.

It was when Jimin's hand rested atop his crotch that Jungkook sat up.

"Yoongi-Hyung, I'm sorry, but I have to talk to Jimin about something." He spoke in a rush, grabbing Jimin by the hand and pulling him up off of the couch.

Yoongi raised an eyebrow, eyes darting between the blush on Jimin's face, and the impatient tapping of Jungkook's fingers along his thigh.

"And I'm going out." The oldest laughed softly. "I'll see if Hoseok is around or something because I am not going to be alone in an apartment with you two when you're looking at each other like that."

He walked to the door and slipped his shoes off saluting to the two of them and opening the door. "Have fun guys."

It was mere moments after the door closed that Jungkook was pulling Jimin into his bedroom, shutting and locking the door behind them.

A breathy sigh escaped Jimin's lips as Jungkook pushed him up against the wall fairly roughly. Not enough to hurt, but just enough to have Jimin's skin tingling in excitement from the older's dominance.

"You've been all over me today." Jungkook mumbled, fingers gripping Jimin's waist, one of his knees slipping in between the older's legs. He leaned forward, so close that his lips brushed against Jimin's ear. "Why was that?"

Jimin gasped when the younger leaned down to lick a stripe up his neck, his hands flying to Jungkook's hair as the younger bit down on the skin that stretched over his jawline.

"I-I.." It was hard to get words out. How could it not be? Jungkook's cold fingers were nudging his shirt up, lips on his neck and teeth tugging his skin. His knee ground against the noticeable bulge in Jimin's jeans, the older not able to help it as he threw his head back against the wall, a choked out moan slipping past his parted lips.