Thirteen

New chapter! ENJOY! xxxx

Asher's POV

I grabbed a knife from the kitchen drawer to protect myself with as I walked toward the front door.

It was my ex boyfriend.

"Woah woah chill out its just me!" He said.

"Evan what the hell are you doing here? And how the hell did you get in!?"

"Well you did leave the door wide open. And I do stay right down the street."

I put the knife down as he pulled me into a hug. So many memories flashed through my head. So many amazing memories...until I remembered why we broke up and I quickly pulled away.

"You shouldn't be here."

Evan was the best I had at the time. He was around 6'3 mixed with black and Spanish, had green eyes and curly hair. Most girls' dream guy right? Well he sure as hell ain't perfect. Evan was one of the main reasons I hurt myself. He broke my heart time after time and I was so dumbly in love with him. He knew everything about me and was always there until one day...I guess he just stopped caring. Dumbass.

"You can't still hate me Ash..."

"Don't say that. You know I could never hate you. No matter what you've done to me."

"Can we please talk? Go to the park or out to eat or some shit."

".....I guess."

I really did miss him.

Evan's POV

She's even more beautiful than ever. My feelings for her came rushing back. I need her back in my life. I have to win her over. We got in my car and made our way to a local Chinese place.

"So how ya been?" I said trying to get her to talk. She must hate me now.

Asher's POV

I'm so nervous with him now as if this is my first time meeting him.

"Good."

"I've missed you alot."

Holy shit.

"I missed you too." I said and smiled at him. We got to the place to pick up our food and go back to Evan's. It's just my luck that Tyler is here....with Tess.

"Isn't that Tyler the Creator?!" Evan said. I just replied with a head nod to avoid talking about him more.

"Don't you love him? I thought you would be excited!" He said to tease me.

"Well..we already know eachother." I said as Tyler spotted me and waved. I smiled at him but he lost interest fast when he saw me with Evan. Well shit. More drama for later. When they were out of sight my phone buzzed in my pocket.

Tyler: new guy? cool....

Ugh.