The Idea

"Come one, come all. Sit my children, sit," Tony says with a smirk plastered to his face.

He motions to the armchairs and sofas for you and the others to sit on. Some sit reluctantly and others, well, eager would be the word. You would place yourself with the others who are excited. Let's face it, there's only a couple females here, and more than a few guys, so the odds are in your favour.

"Sit, come on, come on, why are all of you so slow? Just pick a chair and sit!" Tony states, almost jumping up and down with excitement. "Not you though, Charles, I see you brought your own," Tony says with a large chuckle, earning a glare from Charles and a laugh from Erik.

A huff leaves your mouth as you sit down on a red sofa, Natasha sitting next to you.
"(y/n), maybe you can finally get some action huh?" she says with a cheeky grin.
"Yeah, I wish. I ju-"

You're cut off when Tony stands on the bar with his stupid smile permanently there.

"So. I've gathered you all here today for some fun," he says, clapping his hands together as he does so.

"You've ever heard of 7 minutes in heaven? Well, ladies and gentlemen, I have this-" and he pulls out a top hat. A black top hat, out of thin air it seemed.

"In here, I have some objects which represent all of you, even including our lovely ladies of course," He wiggles his eyebrows at both you and Natasha. You roll your eyes, but instantly regret it.

"(y/n)! Doll face!" He jumps from the bar and walks to you. He grabs your shoulder and pulls you up.

"I'm going to pull an object out and which ever lucky guy, or gal, gets 7 minutes with (y/n) here. We clear?"

There are 'hmmms' and nods all round, while you feel your cheeks begin to heat from all the sudden attention.

"Great. Then let's get started,"