Chapter 17: Mystery

A/N:
Still excited about the new book?

Me too...
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

(Your POV)
I went inside the classroom, still wondering about the love notes...

My main suspects are the boys... But I know neither of them like me? Right?

I see Austin there with flowers and chocolates...

I went up to him and asked him,
"Hey Austin, do you know, have a chance, seen this handwriting before?"

Austin looks at the handwriting and got an idea... " That is the Ro'meave's handwriting... Maybe Garroth's, Vylad's or Zane's..."

"Oh.... Now I have three main suspects..." I said detectively

"Oh! I forgot! This is yours... Your favorite!" Austin said as he gave me the flowers and chocolates...

"Thanks bud!" I said smiling...

Then suddenly, Carleen came with a mask..."Is this flowers?! Too much pollen?! Here wear this! You might get asthma!" She said, as she handed me a mask...

"My work here is done! Carleen away!" She shouted, and left the class...

Me and Austin laughed at the scenerio that happened a few seconds ago...

The teacher came to the classroom and all the students sat down to their chairs...

But as for me... I sat with Ivy... Said to be the most evil girl in the whole school...

I just paid my attention to the teacher and the love notes...

Ivy looked over to my spot and took my notes...

And read it... "This is certainly not true... Like... Ewww... You having two admirers... Ewww" Ivy said

•~•~•~•~•~•~••~•~••~•~••~•~•~••

I went to gym class and noticed the Ro'Meave Brothers were fighting about something...

Arguing as may perhaps...

Except for Vylad...

"Dude, stop arguing!" Vylad aid to them...

But Garroth and Zane didnt budge...

Hmm... Weird...

The coach whistled and that means exercising... Yey...

We done push-ups, sit-ups, 1 billion laps around the track and a basketball shoot.,.

We all were tired... Crazily tired...

I need some water...

I went to the nearest bench and brought my water and drank it...

But, my vision darkens...

A/N:
Super duper short cuz Im working hard on the new book...
Spoiler Alert: 5 Chapters
Then you can already request me... BAIII