Chapter 38

A gasp escaped his lips as he saw my face.

Anger filled my body as i saw his shocked face. I knew this would happen, i knew he would react this way, but actually seeing the reaction myself made it 100 times worse. 

How could i fell so stupid? how could i believe that someone like him could like someone like me? He is so perfect, so handsome and what am i? a monster. 

It's not only about the looks but how can someone as kind as him be with someone like me? How can a good person love a bad person? 

That's right they can't love each other you know why? Because at the end the bad person will end up taking the good one down with them. In this case i will end up taking Ace with me. I can't let the evil in me kill the good in him.

I turned around angrily not wanting to see that look in his eyes.

''Princess look at me'' he suddenly talked.

I didn't move nor talked.

''Princess'' he said.

''Sweetheart i said look at me!'' he said pulling me fro my wrist.

I turned around angrily my cannies out hissing at him.

His eyes widened and he let go if my hand.

I chuckled darkly shaking my head.

''Happy now?'' i asked between laughs''This is me! this is my face'' i yelled.

He stayed silent, a sad look on his face.

''What? why won't you talk to me huh? afraid of me already? i thought you'd last longer'' i spat bitterly.

''Val..''

I cut him of.''Come on tell me how beautiful i am, tell me that you love me now, come on tell me'' i yelled.

''Why won't you talk now huh? TELL ME!'' i yelled tears falling from my eyes.

In a matter of second's he was in front of me, he held my chin in his finger's making me look straight at his eyes. ''Don't you dare freaking say something like that about yourself anymore got it?'' he yelled.

''Now i will look into your eyes and tell you the truth, and you will be a good girl and listen to me, because i'm not someone whom you can lie to , so i don't like repeating myself.'' he growled. ''You are the most beautiful woman i have ever layed my eyes on, and i'm not afraid to tell the whole world how breathtaking you look!'' he growled.'' Sweetheart i'm not afraid to tell anyone how beautiful you are, and for sure not afraid to love you'' he spat.

''Everything about you drives me insane, your smell'' he growled sniffing my neck.'' Your Face'' he whispered caressing my cheek. ''Your eyes'' he whispers looking straight into them. ''Your body, that i would kill to stare at all day.'' he growled.

''Every single thing about you is beautiful, not only your look's Valentina, but your personality to, you think you are bad? hell you didn't even see bad people, you think your evil well for me your innocent as baby. You think your'e ugly? well then you haven't seen ugly since in my eyes you are the most breathtaking woman. Not only in my eyes but for everyone else too. You think by pushing away you will change something? that you will save us? well then you are a fool since by pushing us away you will only hurt us more'' he growled.

''You think i don't know that you are hiding something? that i don't know how you are hurting?. You think i don't hear you scream in pain, that i don't hear you'r cry in the night's, that i don't hear you begging for forgiveness from God huh?''  he yelled angrily.

''You know we see dream's about you all the time, about your life. We see how you were bullied, how you became a bully yourself'' he sighed breathlessly

''You may have fooled Ace for a while, but you can't fool me, so right now you will tell me everything.'' he growled.

I was speechless, i couldn't believe my ears. So after everything he knows? he think's that i'm innocent, beautiful. He tell's me that he know's i hide something, that he know's  how i scream in pain, how i cry at night, how i beg for forgiveness. 

He told me that for him i'm the most beautiful woman in the world. That everything about me take's him to the edge. 

''What do you wanna know?'' i ask.

''Everything'' he answer's.

''''''''' '''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''' ''''''''''''''''''' ''''''''''''''

Hey guy's tell me what do you think of the chapter. 

And please tell me what do you think about this line?

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

''You think i don't know that you are hiding something? that i don't know how you are hurting?. You think i don't hear you scream in pain, that i don't hear you'r cry in the night's, that i don't hear you begging for forgiveness from God huh?'' he yelled angrily.

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Comment and vote!

Love you all!!!