PLEASE READ THIS!!!! NOW!! YOU HAVE TO!!

This book is cliche, as you may have seen. This book was initially supposed to be kind of a mockery towards the stereotypical Wattpad plots( it still is) with a tinge of un-clicheness, if that's even a word....... anyways..it turned out to be..something...I don't know...but something...but yes, it is cliche because it is SUPPOSED to be cliche , it's cringy because it is SUPPOSED to be cringy, it's funny because it is SUPPOSED to be funny...okay people? 

Again, like I have said before, I have put in a lot of references from many of my favourite books, both from Wattpad and out, as well as from movies, songs and youtube. 

Therefore, *speaks in a sickly sweet tone with a fake smile* in my Bonus #7 ' #FriendshipGoals' , yes ,as you have noticed, I have referred to 'The Good Girl's Bad Boys (TGGBB) and have DEDICATED the chapter to RubixCube89201, the author,  if you haven't noticed. So *smiles brightly* I am not a 'thief' and yes....I am pissed..very.

*I am just doing copy and paste because some of you are just tooo busy to spare five seconds of your life to read the author's note...I am not joking..it's really annoying*

So ummm yes...it was just to clear things up. I did say this in the first chapter also but if you didn't read it then..read now.

Again, the sequel/ spin off or whatever you want to call it is out so go read that...I am not asking you by the way...

 I am telling you.

Silent readers...make your existence known okay?

Also I am editing this book so I might make some changes here and there.

Am 

Annoyed

But whatever, I love you guys and thank you for your support, votes and comments. Also I am NOT pin pointing at anyone here but am talking in general.

.........................................................