#21- Heaven Or Hell?

(A/N 11K READS ALREADY WTF! THANK YOU GUYS!)

Simon's POV

Joshua dropped Ethan and kicked him to one side, before turning and staring at me. We made eye contact, and his face suddenly went slack and his eyes rolled back into his head. As he began to fall, I ran forward and caught him, lowering him to the ground. I knelt on the floor and moved his head onto my lap.

"Is he ok?" Tobi asked. I checked his pulse and nodded, running my fingers through his hair.

"Why the hell didn't you stop him?" JJ yelled at the others, although he didn't go and help Ethan.

"Because Ethan's a dickhead!" Tobi said. JJ opened his mouth to argue, then shut it and shrugged.

"Eh, fair enough." JJ said as he sat down on one of the sofas and pulled Vikk onto his lap. Vikk snuggled into JJ's shoulder and sighed in happiness. I sat down next to Tobi and Harry.

"What do we do now?" Harry said, pulling his knees up to his chest.

"We'll have to find a way to get outta here." Tobi muttered.

"Can we, like, break down the window, or something?" JJ suggested.

"Do you want to let that black mist in here?" I asked.

"Well, we might not have a choice." JJ replied.

"What if there's something out there?" Vikk whispered. JJ kissed his forehead affectionately and rubbed his forearm.

"There isn't." He said, his lips against Vikk's skin.

Harry sighed. "We hope."

"What do you think could be out there?" Tobi asked.

"I don't know, some kinda demon or something." I said, thinking out loud.

"A demon?" JJ said.

"Well, this is the afterlife, I guess..." I replied, and JJ nodded in agreement.

"Didn't that creepy voice say that this was heaven's support group?" Harry pointed out.

"Yeah, but this place doesn't seem very heavenly." Tobi said, staring out of the barred window and at the black void beyond it.

"And the whole concept of being trapped here with no way out sounds like a prison to me..." JJ whispered.

"Is this Heaven or Hell?"

A/N The Mysterious Voice Person
Q (@zahra_needs_help786): wat who r u lol hmu

A: *evil laugh* Wouldn't you like to know...