I Need You

WARNING SUPER SEXUAL

My body lurched forward on its own accord, throwing me to the ground at Bumblebee's feet. I withered in shaking need as Bumblebee roared with a demonic voice to get out so loud it shook the walls. He picked me up like a child, my head in the crook of his neck and my legs wrapped around him. I kissed and sucked and nibbled and licked the sensitive skin on his neck and ground on his hips in a desperate effort to relieve the unrelenting urge for friction. He growled inhumanly, and even more disturbingly for a werewolf. The sound only sent a shockwave through me more to the point that an animalistic cry escaped my lips.

He responded to the noise instantaneously. Even though he was trying to hurry up and take us back to our room, my instinctive sounds and actions almost forced him to slam me against the wall and pin me there.

I couldn't stand for there to be any space between us, my body fighting to feel him pressed up against me.

His eyes were pitch black, fighting himself much better than I was. His arms shook as he lost control.

"Annabel..." he groaned.

"Blade," I gasped in an ecstasy-like voice.

That seemed to tip him over the edge of no return and his eyes became decided and darker. He growled and sunk his teeth into my mark, igniting a fire in the deepest parts of my soul. I cried out involuntarily and his hands roamed my body needily. I tugged at his hair and he growled, causing me to cry out again in pure ecstasy.

He roughly carried me to the bedroom, his mouth never leaving my neck. He must've ordered everyone to leave, but I hardly noticed the blur of people sprinting out of the building.

He slammed the door shut with his foot and threw me on the bed. I hungrily stared at him.

Our clothes suddenly seemed like two walls coming between us.

He ripped my jeans off my body, throwing the shreds on the floor. My legs instinctively opened, and he kneeled between them, ripping my shirt and bra off and sliding my panties off with his teeth. My back arched in anticipated pleasure and I let out a desperate cry, which he responded to with a dominating growl.

He peeled his shirt off and ripped his jeans to shreds, his hands roughly grabbing me and pressing me to him. I burned in need and he slid a finger in me, my body lurching as he growled. He thrust it in and out, and even the one finger filled me. He held me tight and felt my body shudder with pleasure as he growled into my ear.

"Fuck you're tight," he growled lowly.

My body spasmed and jerked in the overwhelming feeling. He pulled his finger out and I cried a heartbreaking sound. He growled in reassurance and tugged his boxers off.

My mouth seemed to water at the sight of the physical form of pleasure between his legs. He growled in a sort of promise that I would get it.

He crawled over me and pinned my hands down, keeping my legs spread with his. He growled and bit my mark, causing my to paralyze in pure pleasure. He used my stillness to place himself at my entrance, then slid in slowly but steadily.

My body arched and I cried out at his girth, waves of pleasure wracked through me. He growled as though the feeling was overwhelming for him too.

He put his full length to use and thrust in and out, softly at first, then increasingly rough and fast. I screamed and cried out. Intense climaxes shuddered through my body so many times I lost count. Blade flipped me over and used his whole body to thrust as hard as he could without hurting me. My screams of pleasure were constant and so were his growls and groans.

He turned me on my side and lifted my leg as he thrust harder and harder.

He flipped me back on my back and hooked my legs over his shoulders and pounded into me, sinking his teeth in the mark. I cried out as he growled with a thunderous quality, rattling the house. He pulled out quickly and hurriedly, and came all over me for what seemed like forever.

The burning need had dissipated, and I stared at him with love through sleepy eyes. He went to the bathroom, leaving me confused, before he returned with a towel and gently cleaned me off while never breaking eye contact. He threw it on the ground and picked me up softly, tucking me under the covers with him.

He hooked his leg over me and caged me against him. His fingertips trailed softly up and down my spine, and I hummed in complete and utter happiness.

SORRY FOR SUCH A LONG WAIT AFTER I PROMISED A QUICK UPDATE. I DIDNT KNOW WHAT TO DO SO HERE YOU GO DONT JUDGE ME