MiniFrags Smut

(I haven't done a smut in a while. And I know how sexual and horny bastards are on this website. So here go.)

Simon's POV

Preston: "You weren't even subtle in this one or even tried to deflect it. Straight up yeah I'd kill Preston. What the hell Simon I'm even here in the same house, please for fuck sake choose someone else. I know it's a cop out to say my name because you have in every fucking QnA that your asked. But please cut me some slack. I'm not that bad am I?"

Simon: "Your annoying as fuck. And I swear to god I can't get a word in with anyone since you have been here. Yes Preston I miss you and it's great seeing you again but fuck me I have no real reason to even want you here. Your here for avid but your hanging off me. I'm killing you in this QnA because your legit being annoying."

Preston: "For fuck sake Simon can you please just re do it or try and change it in some way? Please I'm not like that am I?"

Simon: "Yeah actually you are. So if you could leave me the fuck alone that would be great."

Preston: "Why didn't you just say that if that's how you felt then why didn't you say anything?"

I went silent at his words. I couldn't fucking tell m how I felt, it would kill him wouldn't it? I mean he's an extremely religious person right? I know his parents and family would kill him but at the same time I couldn't let him go without telling him could I?

Preston. FUCKING ANSWER ME SIMON!"

Simon: "WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT ME TO SAY!"

I stood up and got closer to him as I screamed, yelling as loud as I could to keep the authority and superiority in my voice. I would not let m take over.

Preston: "I WANT THE FUCKING TRUTH YOU DICK HEAD!"

Simon: "IT'S NOT THAT SIMPLE!"

I felt Preston push me against the wall unexpectedly. I didn't know how to think or feel as my head had started to ring slightly until I felt his hand reach up bend my head and pull me down towards him, I couldn't react in time before he connected his lips with mine. One of his hands were still behind my head and pulling me down to his lips while I felt the other hand go up my shirt. Fuck it, I lifted both of my hands to his cheeks and cradled them in my touch. I felt him shift slightly but I depend the kiss between us, his hand dropped from the back of my hand and he kept one hand under my shirt while his other had dropped to my back, slowly snaking it's way down to my waist and holding me firmly. He tried to pull away from me but I didn't give him the chance before I pulled him with me as I moved to my bed. Taking my shirt off before connecting our lips again, as I hit the bed I turned us around so he had his back to the mattress. Allowing me to push him down quickly and rip his shirt off his body. The gym had been so good to him I won't lie. He wasn't as thin or as fit as I was but his little stomach looked so good on him. I leaned down and straddled him, my knees laying on the sides of his body while I repositioned my lips to his. He kissed me greedily, as if he had never felt the touch of human lips in his life. Our lips moving in synchronisation to a lost melody that only we knew. I felt both of his hands run along my body before moving slowly towards my dick. I never would have pinned him as the gay one, though the amount of times I have dreamed of "Pinning him" to something else has always been there.

I moved myself off his chest and slowly started to kiss down his body. Lapping at his erect nipples, though more than likely from the cold. I could feel his body getting goosebumps under my touch. I finally moved down to his pants and quickly pulled them down but not completely off, noticing the large bulge that had started to show itself. I let my hand run over it slowly, teasing him effectively as I felt him thrust himself upwards into my hand.