Chapter 2

I woke up the next morning to the sound of a truck backing up. What a wonderful way to wake up. Note the sarcasm.

I got up from my bed and looked out the window, to see another moving truck, just like the one from yesterday, in the driveway of the old house next door.

I still don't know why someone would want to live there. Last Halloween, people broke into it and had a Halloween party. Sadly, I call those people my best friends; Liam Payne and Zayn Malik. Or what I call them, Ziam. They hate when I call them that, but I think it's funny.

As I start to make my way out of my room, my phone starts to ring.
So now, I have to walk all the way back to my bed and get it.
(a/n. Who else hates that?)

When I get to my phone it says:
Big Daddy Payno across the screen. I love giving him nicknames that annoy him. Like I said, same with Zayn. His name in my phone is Zen because since he is from Bradford, UK, he has a strong accent and that's how he pronounces his name. I answer the phone call and to hear that Liam seems pissed off.

"Jazzy!" He literally shouts into the phone.

"What?!" I shout back.

"Cheryl is pregnant!" He says worriedly.
Cheryl is Liam's girlfriend. Their relationship is pretty serious. But there is just something about her I don't like.... Sorry not sorry.

"CONGRATULATIONS PAYNO!" I shouted excitedly.

"Thanks Jaz, so can I come over. I need to talk to you?" He asked.

"Okay, that's cool."I said

"Okay. I'll be there in 10." And the line goes dead.

Now... I wait.

But first, I need to brush my teeth, my mouth feels nasty.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:
Short ik, sorry
Anywho... did anyone notice that I'm Ziam af?! Cause I'm Larry af too. Just sayin :)

VOTE AND LEAVE COMMENTS!!

~ Jay <3