⊲|Chapter:15 'I'LL NEVER FORGIVE YOU! EVER!'|⊳

Good news! Story ranks 165 in teen fiction at the moment! I'm so so so getting out of my mind!!

|🌀|CHAPTER:15|🌀|

"What are you doing Carter?" I hissed as I pulled my hood back to my head but Carter held it tightly.

I pulled it again.

Urrrrhhh..... pull!

Pull......

Pull.......

"Leave It please!" I told him.

"What?" He teased as if he didn't know what I was referring to.

"Carter I swear-" I stopped waisting my energy on him when I got a beyond brilliant idea.

"Hi Bella!" I waved behind him to divert his attention and this worked perfectly as he left my hood that very instant. "Oh! You here Bells-" Carter turned around to look at his girlfriend but was met with the sight of a glaring Mr.Wilson.

He turned towards me again and shot me his deathly stare as I pulled back the hood and squirmed in my chair. "So, is there a reason for you being all greeny-greeny?" Mr.Wilson asked, causing everyone to erupt in giggles.

"Yes Willy-Willy! I dyed my hair because I'm a supporter of greenery. But today, I thought why hair only? Why don't I dress up completely green? And I think I look awesome!" I laughed inwardly at his choice of words. Willy-Willy? Seriously? And supporter of greenery, really?

"And you, Miss Anderson?" He raised his eyebrows and looked at me as I searched for a good reason in my head but Carter beet me to it and said, "The same reason Willy-Willy! And besides that it's in fashion and it makes her look so hot! You should try it too." He said, winking at the teacher, making my cheeks go crimson.

Every other girl turned around at his remark and were shooting daggers at me.

Well, shit! I'm in trouble now. Why couldn't this snake keep his bloody mouth shut?

"No, thanks. So class, as I was saying the electrolytes are......" Mr. Wilson continued to lecture and walked towards the board.

"What did you just say? You know what? You increased the trouble for me. Oh, and why am I so surprised? Trouble is your other name right? Now all the girls will be after me as I stole 'their man', EVEN THOUGH I DID NOT! Why don't you understand? I don't like your company and I don't want anymore trouble. Please Carter!"

"Listen here Sparkle! Don't you even dare think that I enjoy your company! I mean look at you! And whatever I do, I have a reason." Though I expected it coming but that hurt really bad! Really, really bad.

"I just complimented you, so that other girls dye their hair and you don't feel different. And, wúlùn wô qiánmiàn shuō de shí huângyán." He completed.

"What? What did you say?" I asked, squinting my eyes.

"Nothing!" He rolled his eyes and started to solve the question. I stared at him as he tried to solve it three times but got the wrong answer. He erased all the pencil work so angrily that the paper got ripped in two pieces. I couldn't help my laughter any longer and bursted out.

"It's easy Far-Carter!" He clenched his fits tightly and looked at me menacingly.

I swear I didn't mean to say it! It just slipped from my mouth.