Chapter 40

🌸Aurion Nixon🌸

In you case you guys are wondering what has happened these past six months. I got out the hospital and Lucas started to help me with my PTSD and still is to this day. I have gotten better and accepted the fact that Melina is in a better place. My PTSD barely affects me anymore though. I don't get any suicidal thoughts anymore. I have tried before but of course Lucas was always keeping an eye on me.

"Hello......Auri.......Are you still there?"Monae said waving a hand in my face.

"Sorry, I was lost in my thoughts."

"It's ok."She smiled.

"I still can't believe your pregnant."I said rubbing her belly.

Yes! Monae is pregnant. We found out she was pregnant as soon as I got out the hospital. I wasn't as excited for her because of my condition but now I'm ready to meet her baby boy.

"How many months are you?"I asked.

"I'm turning 7 months tomorrow."

"Oh ok."I smirked.

Me and Lucas are throwing dillyn and monae a surprise baby shower tomorrow. I'm glad she will be 7 months tomorrow which makes it even better.

"What's that smirk about?"

"Nothing. Are you still going to Lucas premiere video tonight?"I asked.

Lucas is now putting his music out because he had to put it on hold for me. I really felt bad but he assured me that it was fine. I love his song I just wanna and I'm sure everyone will love it and the video tonight.

"Of course I am. Which reminds me, I need to get dressed."She said getting up.

"Alright. Drive safe."

"I will, see you at the party"She said. I locked the door and went upstairs. I went in my room and got my dress for the premiere.

OfficialAuri: This was the FIRST crop top I ever bought omg

I took a quick shower and put on my gold sequin long sleeved crop top and my matching skirt. My hair was straight since I already had straightened it. I fixed my hair and put on the gold glitter red bottons that Lucas bought me. Of course we argued because I felt like he shouldn't have spent so much money on me.

From: Lulu💋💞

I'm outside baby💗

7:30pm

I grabbed my purse and walked downstairs. I cut off all the lights and walked outside.

"Oh my! Auri tu est tellement sexy ."He said rubbing his hands.

"What?"

"You didn't know I spoke French."He laughed.

"You never told me."I said walking towards him.

"The way she walk, the way she talk."He rapped.

"You dumb Lucas."I laughed.

"But you love me tho."He said grabbing me by my waist.

"Por supuesto que sí."I whispered in his ear.

"Ahh.....you speak Spanish. I guess we speak different languages."He smirked.

"Sí."I smiled.

"Je vais vous donner un anneau de mariage(I promise if you love me right, I'll give you a wedding ring)."He whispered huskily in my ear.

"What Lucas?"

"Mais je pense que vous avez déjà une clé de mon cœur. Cette promesse va être remplie dès(But I think you already have a key to my heart. That promise gonna be fulfilled soon)."He said.

"Can you go back to English please???"I whined.

"Aight! I'm back."He laughed.

"Come on. Lets go."I said getting in the car.