Wha?

Paisli POV✨💎💔🚬

My eyes were hard to open but my body felt exposed. I finally opened my eyes and seen a light. I tried to move my hands but I couldn't move my hands. I moved my legs and I couldn't. I moaned in pain trying to get in loose. Than I screamed in than someone came threw the door. I couldn't see who it was but keep wiggling. Than I saw a man in front of me. I don't know who it was but they put tape on my mouth. I started screaming than they slapped me. I couldn't really see who it was.....

"Hello Pailsi..." I heard it sounded familiar. Than they turned off the lights and it was Jay. Damn he look...wow😍!

His hair was curled up looking good but I got a man. I looked around and saw I was on a table. Jay looked at my body and back up at me.

" When I take off this tape..don't scream if you do I will stab you! OK?" He said moving his hair out the way. I nodded as I look at my stomach. I saw I didn't have any clothes on just my bra and underwear. He grabbed the tape and ripped it off. I moan in pain looking at him. He smiled taking off his shirt. Um...put on your shirt...

" What do you want with me..?" I said looking at him starting to cry. He sighed looking at me.

" I like you Paisli your cool..you fine and I wanna keep your here with me..if you try to escape we will kill your boyfriend!" He said smiling. I broke down crying worries about Elijah. He tonch my shoulder.

" Hey don't worry just don't try no stupid shit!" He said kissing my tears. I moved my head but he grabbed my hair. He pulled it but I couldn't really feel it.

" This weave?" He said tonching my mermaid hair. I nodded than he smirked.

" I guess we gotta get this shit out!" He said getting up.

" Please Jay I'll do anything to leave!" I said crying out.

" NO Paisli your staying here..as my sex slave and maid!" He said smirking. I opened my mouth shocked.

" Now your gonna be my lady you will be able to go places but I'll be there with you! I have BRI, Love, and August nieces as well but there just my pets!" He said going to the front.

" So I have to..have sex every time you feel like it?" I said

" Yeah getting it baby!" He said smiling getting on the table moving up to where I am. He was right in front of me and smirk.

" Now if you don't like it than I'll cut you.. I know when you don't" He said going to my neck I felt him breathing which bring chills down my spin.

" Just know I mean it.." He said as he kissed my neck I closed pushing my head back. I really don't mean this shit but I gotta do what I gotta do I know London and Aug gonna be me free.. I moan because that nigga hit my sweet neck spot that's Elijah spot I miss him.  He grab my thigh kissing my neck still I moaned again. Why am I moaning?! Probably cause I haven't had sex in 4 weeks..  He bit my neck and I gasped and push my head forward because I heard knock. He stopped kissing me and got up off of me. He grabbed his shirt and put it back on. He walked to the door and opened it fast.

" What nigga?!" He said anger.

" There's a guy here for you for the weed.." He said low. He nodded.

" I'll be right back!" He closing the door. He turned to me and unlocked my chains. I got off the table and Jay pasted me a shirt.

" I can see Hickey's on your neck.." He said opening the door. I put my hair in the way of the hickeys and stayed there. Jay turned around and looked at me.

" I don't have on any pants.." I said he looked at me up and down.

" If someone look at you cough!" He said I walked out behind him and realized I was in a mansion music was booming and you could hear yells and girls laughing. I looked around and realized it was dark outside. I saw BRI on some man lap with just a shirt on. She looked at me and made a worried look. I saw Love and she was dancing on the stripper pole she smiled and grabbed the money they throwed. She looked at me and said help me. I keep walking with Jay and saw August nieces cleaning up the kitchen. It was a girl in there laughing at them. I walked in the room with Jay and saw four guys in there. They looked at me and smiled. I sat beside  him looking around. I felt someone sit by me but I didn't turn around.

" Aye wazzup man.." Some guy said to Jay they dab it out and opened at suitcase of cocaine and money. Jay smiled opening a suitcase next to him with money. My eyes widened at the money. They made a switch and they started talking. Than I felt someone tonch my thigh. I cough and Jay turned to look at me. He grabbed his gun and shot the man hand. He scream in pain and got up and left. I smirked and Jay turned back to the guy.

I was sitting on the couch alone and I saw BRI and quietly sat down and hugged me.

" Oh my goodness he got you!" BRI said letting me go.

" Yeah how long y'all been here?"

" 2 months..." She said crying. I sighed looking at her.

" Did they rap you?"

"Yeah.." She said crying I hugged her and I heard Kay crying from upstairs.

" Why she crying?"

" Probably because Jay and his friends beating them because they always do math questions for 11 graders and when they get it wrong he hit them.." She said looking sad. A man came downstairs and Bri got up.

" Come downstairs now Bri!" He said walking downstairs. She followed him walking downstairs. I sighed looking for a phone but I didn't see one. I went upstairs and saw Mya,Chay,and Kay sleeping in a room. I walked in and saw Kay crying in her sleep. I sighed walking out to Jay room. I saw guys sitting on the bed and Jay was smoking the weed.

I hope I get out of here!

____________________________________

London POV✨💕😲🙏

It was 1:00 in the morning and I was watching TV still in the hospital bed thinking about everyone who is with Jay. The baby kick and I gasp.

" I wish your auntie gets find Adore.."

Hmmmmmm Adore!