❦Chapter 19❦

Love is a decision not just a feeling! Learn to love not to fall in love.

「️♔️」️

My head is pounding like someone was hitting it with a sledgehammer, I opened my eyes begrudgingly as I scan my surroundings, it was dark themed yet it was pristine and beautiful, it had dark wallpapers, dark couches and even the sheets of the bed that I am currently laying on is dark.

The memories of what had happened surged through me as I jolt up straight, Damien and Lily, Dimitri and his scary and pointed needle.

The only thing that I need to do was to escape, I stood up with shaky legs but managed to stand up straight, and then I paced around the room back and forth, trying to come up with escape plans, walking around makes me concentrated.

I then tried to open the locked door, hoping that it was unlocked but fate seemed to hate me as it was tightly locked, even if I pulled it with all my heart and soul.

“Ugh” I said in frustration and thought if this was how Dimitri felt when he was frustrated with me. I tried to find another exit. I went towards the window and opened it, this could be my way out of here, I looked down and my heart dropped as I widen my eyes.

The thing that I hate about me was my fear of heights, me and heights never get along with each other so when I looked down and found out that I was that high from the ground, I wanted to puke. There was no way I could survive this fall and even if I would- that would take a miracle – I wouldn’t get far before they catch up to me.

I went towards the door and just like déjà vu repeated itself once again, I pounded my fist on the door, much like when I was captured by Jace and his men and when I met my mate. Thinking about Damien brought tears to my eyes; I fought the deep urge to cry as I pounded on the door desperately.

“Let me out of here you bloodsucking creatures! I demand an explanation in this shenanigan! No! I demand a valid and acceptable reason for this treachery that I am in!” I banged and banged my fists at the door hoping that they would open it and it would make an opportunity for me to make a dash and escape. I know that there is a guard at the other side of the door who is just standing there looking all tough and strong.

“I know that there is someone out there! I could hear your breathing! I demand you, as Queen of the Werewolf Kingdom to release me right now!” I demanded, using my Alpha voice but too bad it only works on Werewolves, I only sound like a baby protesting.

“Hey!” I screamed at the top of my voice as I lean my head on the door, giving up.

“I give up!” I threw my hands in the air as I step away from the door and suddenly the door and Dimitri came in, in all his ‘Oh so awesome’ glory, as if. Damien makes a hotter and more glorious entrance than he ever will.

I try and dodge right past him and make a run towards the door but he quickly grabbed my elbow, locking it with his hand.

“Now, where do you think you are going?” he asks coyly as he cocks an eyebrow.

“To the damn kitchen to get a snack or meal because I am damn hungry and someone was clearly not giving me any food. Oh and maybe I want to take a tour on the exit ways of this Castle, how’s that for an answer?” I asked his rhetorical question with my own sarcastic answer.

“Stop being feisty, it turns me on so much. It really tempts me to mark you” he murmurs trying to sound seductive as he comes closer to me.

I snort at him, “In case you are blind, I am already marked and mated” I stated the obvious and at my answer his eyes start to turn red.