Pick Up Lines || Flirty!Crush x Reader

A/N: About time I updated, eh? I'll be writing a Jeremy x Reader soon. And my own personal story. Am I writing too much? Yes? No? Okay. Just read the story and savor the cheesy pick up lines I use almost everyday~

Thanks for over 6.6k reads too! Legit crying. Tears of fucking joy. <3

Key:

C/N: Crush's Name

R/N: Rival's Name

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zoning out in class was my new favorite thing to do lately. Miss/Mr. (Teacher's Name) droned on about (Least Favorite Subject). At least C/N was in this class, for otaku's sake, maybe senpai will notice me! ( Stop being a weeb, author chan. Author-Chan: I'M SORRY. Read. )

I looked around the room to either see students sleeping, trying not to fall asleep, a couple actually taking notes like the teacher said, and another group of people just zoning out, like I was. Then there was C/N (Insert hobby, like sketching or secretly scrolling on their phone.), who was doing whatever they do everyday in this class that keeps them occupied.

"You like what you see, hotshot?" The words snapped me out of my daydream, only to see C/N giving my a sly smirk and a raised eyebrow. "U-Uh....No! Wait, yes! Wait....F-Fuck." My face turned a little pink. The bell rang, and it was time for history. Saved by the bell! (Buh Dun Tssss)

I grabbed my stuff and bolted out of the room, it was getting too hot. Both ways. C/N let a chuckle escape their mouth. They were such a playful person, and very flirtatious. No wonder almost every (guy/girl/non-gender binary person lolol) was after them these days. Even I was chasing, but not as much as the sluts of the school. There were people from every group--jocks, posers, and even the druggies--were all after them. How am I supposed to fight the competition?

I sat down at the assigned seat, which was always by C/N. I swear our teachers love to ship, and we're their OTP. I took out my notebook, since today we would actually be doing group work. I did our little class-starter and put it away. "I may not go down in history, you know?" I raised an eyebrow at C/N. "Hu-" "But I might go down on you." I let out a loud giggle, attracting a couple of students' attention. I felt my face heat up. C/N laughed again. "You're too cute..." They mumbled. "Say what?" "Nothing."

~ Time Skip to Lunch ~

I sat down outside, the normal spot where I usually sit. "Hey, Y/N." I looked up to see C/N. I wonder why they keep following me. I knew they had a (gf/bf) of sorts, or maybe it's a rumor? Whatever.

"Hey....Y/n....thought'd I'd stop by. By, the way, are you a parking ticket?" "No.." "Cause you've got FINE written all over you!" I giggled at the comment. "Go test it out on your girlfriend/boyfriend! I'd bet she'd/he'd like it." I liked it even more. "B-Sure! U-Uh...yeah...I'll go tell them." I smiled as they walked off. "That was really meant for you." "Said something?" "Nope!" I sighed. Maybe it was for me? I couldn't really tell. (Yes, I did just copy and paste that. Fml.)

What was with them and their pick up lines?

I left as soon as they were out of sight, and decided to snoop around the hallways for awhile. It was really quiet too, so it was pretty serene. I opened up my locker to find a couple notes falling out of it.

'I should call you Google, because you're everything I'm looking for.'

'I'm no organ donor, but I'd be happy to give you my heart.'

'You seem familiar, didn't we take a class together? 'Cause I swore we had some chemistry.'

'Are you a magician? Because whenever I look at you, everything else disappears.'

I giggled a little at the four notes. The handwriting and lines looked similar---C/N. It had to be, right? No, they would never ever like me. They had (R/N) for all I care. Wait, I do. T^T

I walked to my next class a minutes before lunch ended, which was (favorite class). The teacher let me do anything I wanted, because I had such good grades in this class. C/N walked into the room, kind of blushing. As they walked in, they eyeballed my desk as I saw another slip of paper.

'You must be one hell of a thief....because you stole my heart from all the way across the room.'

I looked at them with curiosity in my eyes. They cleared their throat. "So...C/N?" "Yes, hotshot?" I don't know why they call me that. I guess it's part of their grand scheme. "Did you put a lot of notes in my locker, and tapes this to my desk?" "I-Uh-N-Y-Maybe." God, their stuttering was cute. "Did you?" I smirked like a child at them. "*sigh* Fine, I did." I giggled. "Fun joke! That was really sweet." Their smile faltered a little. "Um...It wasn't a joke." "What about R/N?" I looked at them like they had just given me the Nobel Prize. "We were never together. The school creates rumors upon itself." They grumbled. I smiled a little bit more.

"So what does that make us?"

"Mine?"

I laughed.

"Why the hell not, player."

They walked over and shared a small, yet sweet kiss with me before the teacher or anyone else came in. I hugged and smiled at them.

"C'mon playbunny, stop it." "NEVER! YOU ARE MINE AND MINE ONLY!"

--------------------------------------------

Short Chappie. I may do a fluff next chapter. Cuddlez? Sure.

I wish I had someone to cuddle with tbh. T_T

I'm a sad human being. I hope you guys liked it! Love you guys!

Salute!

~Reni/Maki