JP living a double life STILL (PART 2 BEGINS) *chapter 30*

*****so im sorry for the wait and this chapter is a little boring but its a filler and aprilbrookshire is back and were working on the story.....this is PART 2 JP living a double life STILL chapter 30....so go read and vote i want 20 votes or no upload oka well that was mean but i have to otherwise i wont get any lol but yall vote anyways cuz yall love us :) and we love u...******

SAMS POV:

I've sat here everyday by her bedside, watching her lifeless body. How that bastard could just leave her here to possibly die is beyond me. We decided to call the baby Little JP since we don't know what JP wants to name her. Angie took care of Little JP at night and during the day she sat up the hospital with me.

My parents started to get mad about me spending so much time in the hospital but they understand my love for JP. They know I would do anything for her and the baby. It seemed like time ticked by and the hours seemed like minutes. And days seemed like weeks. Her dad and I became good friends and he really cared for her. He doesn't agree with the things Megan did.

I was sitting here with little JP, talking to JP like I do all the time, hoping maybe she can hear me. Little JP has been sick for a few days, there's not much a doctor can do for a 3 month old with an earache. I was sitting next to JP holding little JP, When out of no where Little JP started wailing. I tried to rock her but it wasn't doing any good. I stood up to walk her around. When I turned around I stopped dead in my tracks.

She was awake. JP was looking around frantically. I rushed to her side and Little JP was quiet.

"Romeo?" she asked hoarsely.

"He's not here."

I didn't know what to say to her, but I didn't want to lie to her either. I paged the nurse button, to make sure they were here to see it this time. I couldn't wait that long, what if she went back to sleep? I ran out in the hall and yelled for a nurse. A nurse ran up to me and followed me into the room.

Once we entered, we all ran up to JP who was wide awake looking around liek she was scared and hurt. She started to rub her belly and noticed the scar that was almost healed.

"Do you know your name?"

"June-Pearl Nicholas....i mean Kinder."

"Do you know why you're here?"

"Not really, all I remember was having a fight with Romeo, where is he Sam?"

She didn't even notice her daughter.

"JP, he left when you came in here, as soon as you went into a coma. No one has seen him since. You've been here about a year."

She started crying and mumbling.

"No, no, no he wouldn't do that. I lost him and my baby. This isn't fair! This can't happen twice. I mean even you and Jen have a baby."

I smiled at her but she keep on ranting.

"JP, I never had a kid with Jen, we broke up a year ago. She was sleeping with Nick. This is Little JP, your daughter."

"Little JP?"

"yeah we didn't know what to name her, so we wanted to call her that until you woke up to name her."

She looked at Little JP and held her hands out. I walked over and handed the baby to her. She looked so beautiful being a mom. She smiled at little JP as tears fell. I just stood there staring at her.

"Claire...her names Claire."

"Claire, as in Romeos late mother?"

"Yes, even though he just left us here I still want to name her Claire Alexis. She looks just like him, how can he just leave her here, and me. I thought I was his wife?"

"I tried to talk to him, so did Tyler. He didn't want to hear it, hell he hit Tyler. JP, I'm sorry. You have me and your mom and dad and Claire. Its going to be his loss."

"I just wish he loved me the way I loved him."

"I know, but I love you and I always will. I promise I wont let anyone hurt you or Claire."

"Sam, what are you expecting from me?"

"I love you, JP. I want to treat you like you deserve to be treated. I love Claire, too. I want to be a father to Claire."

JP sighs heavily, "I'm sorry Sam. I can't be anything more than a friend to you. You can't be anything more than a favorite uncle to Claire. After what Romeo has done to me. Again. I don't know . . ."

I feel like screaming, but I can see her reluctance. "I understand JP, but just know that I'll always be there for you and Claire. Whether as a friend or a boyfriend. I won't expect anything more than that, but if you ever change your mind, all you have to do is let me know."

JP doesn't look at me, but mumbles, "I don't see that happening. I don't think I'll ever want any man ever again."

I think that JP may think that now, but some guy will come along and she'll open her heart again. I just don't think that guy will be me.

JP has to go through hell the next few months. The physical therapy and rehabilitation is grueling, but she's determined to be strong for her daughter. She also wants to get back into shape for her modeling career. With her being a single mom, she wants to be able to provide for Claire. She plans to restart her career and shoot for greater heights. At the same time that she's going through rehabilitation, she is studies for the GED exam. Going back to re-do senior year is out of the question.

Sometimes I hear her crying when she thinks no one is listening. Shredding tears over that jerk Romeo is a waste of time, but she needs to work through it herself. It frustrates the hell out of me, so one day I decide to tell her about Megan and Romeo. Before the accident, she thought that Romeo had sex with Megan. I tell her that Megan came to the hospital to blab that after JP went into a coma, Romeo fucked Megan before leaving town. JP says that she thought so already, but after I leave the room, I hear her burst into tears.

Three months after waking up, JP is back to herself, taking care of Claire all on her own and has received her GED. JP informs all of her friends and family that the old JP is dead. She says that everything in her life will receive a makeover. Nothing will be the same.

****so her life is getting a makeover what will happen and when is Romeo coming back???*****