Home

Cole

"I'm here baby, always."

God I love her, I love her so much it hurts me to see her like this. Her tear stained cheeks from her continuous crying. Her nose; red, and her wrists look as if they've been on fire for an eternity. I made a promise to myself that I would kill anyone in the way of me getting to her and having her. Her eyes begin to drift shut again. I needed to get her to the pack doctors.

A sad howl erupts from inside of me. I couldn't protect her. She was put through so much pain and it's all my fault.

I hear running towards us. "Alpha" my pack worriers emerge from the trees as they run towards us. The feeling of rage and sadness coming off of them as they see their Luna. "Will she be okay?" one of my warriors questioned. I hope so. 

"She has had such an impact on my daughter, Chloe. The Luna always played with her at daycare. She will pull through, Alpha" Pierce, one of my men spoke up. Hope was radiating off him just as much as his sympathy. She's to kind of a person. She didn't deserve what happened to her. I nod towards Pierce, mumbling a quiet 'thank you' before continuing on to the pack house.

We arrived within minutes. Pack members swarming around me with my mate in my arms. Many of them asking how she was.

"Oh my God. Alex!" I hear a voice say. Both Sarah and Jack run up to me."She's here don't worry Sarah" Sarah reaches out to Alex and tries to touch her making my wolf growl. Her hand jerks away but she nods her head understandingly.

I rush over to the pack doctor and he points to the examination table. I set her down but instantly see two hands go around her and in a flash the person is slammed into the wall. I look over to see the doctor up against the hole that was now formed into the wall.

"Oh shit, sorry Doc."

"It's fine I'm used to it. Gees, men and their mates" He says standing up. He carries her into one of the X-Ray rooms. I follow him in before he stops me.

"I'm sorry Alpha, but you cannot be in here while the X-Rays start. Also we will check her for any other problems while she is still asleep"

"I have to she's my mate" I say sternly.

"I'm sorry but we do not allow others while the process takes place" he says. "It only takes a few minutes"

I just nod my head and take a seat out side of the room.

The doctor comes out minutes later. I instantly shoot up from my chair.

"Her thigh is both externally and internally bruised. The bone was lightly punctured from the dagger but I gave her some medicine that should help the healing process work faster. The skin on her wrists have burned past the limit of the degree chart and she will have scars, but it will heal. It will take only a few days for her thigh to heal, but her wrists will take a bit longer. Maybe 4 at most due to how long the silver remained on her skin." He stops speaking for a moment before starting again.

"We have done all that we could do at the moment. I will give her a cream to help with her wrists but she will need crutches for the next 2 to 3 days. Keep a well eye on our Luna please." 

"Thank You so much" I say to him before rushing into the room where my beautiful mate lays.

Seeing her puts me more at ease, but her not being awake and in my arms fills me with more anxiety. I extend my arm to grab a hold of her hand careful not to touch her scars that still feel warm.

"She should be awake soon, she hasn't eaten or had any water, so once she wakes up call me as soon as possible" the doctor says leaving the room. I rub my hand up and down her arm letting me and my wolf feel the small tingles that we get every time we touch her. I feel her soft hand in mine as it flinches. My heart stops for a few moments when her small hand squeezes mine. Her eyes slowly opened. and a sigh releases from my mouth. I mind link the pack doctor and he said he would be here any minute but I hope he takes longer, I want to be alone with my mate but at the same time I need her to be healthy again.

"C-Cole" she stutters out. "Where am I?" She asks me with tiredness in her voice.

"The pack doctor baby" I tell her and as if on cue the doctor walks into the room with a tray of food and 2 bottles of water.

"Here you go Luna, this is for you to get your strength back" he says and sets the tray onto the small table right next to her and helps her sit up. My wolf wants to let out a growl for him touching her but I stifle it back as I know it is just to help her.

As soon as the doctor leaves I hear her faint voice.

"Cole I want to go home" she says with a small crack in her voice.

"I know baby. We'll go home as soon as the doctor tells us we can. I want to make sure you're alright" I say to her and she sighs picking up one of the water bottles and finishing it within seconds. I am not surprised though. She didn't have anything to drink for days- No, Cole don't think about that, we don't want to get mad again. I try to stop thinking about the situation and just focus on my girl.

After Alex had eaten everything that the doctor had gave her, we were able to leave.

We get to our house and we go inside. Suddenly I feel her arms wrapped around my waist making me sigh in content.

"Thank you" I hear her whisper and I turn around to face her. I instantly pick her up and walk her upstairs to the bedroom and lay her down cuddling up next to her.

"I missed you so much Kitten. I was so scared that I would never find you. That they were going to take your life" I say to her burying my head in her neck. "I can't live without you"

"I love you. I know you'll always find me." she says making my heart flutter.

"I will always find you. No one in this world will ever take you away from me again."

I squeeze her a bit tighter pulling her a bit closer to my body. This is what I've needed. Her in my arms. Next to me curled up. Snuggled into my chest. Her heartbeat was music to my ears and her touch sent me to heaven. Her scent made my anger subside and everything vanish from the world. She was all that mattered to me at the moment.

She is my Home

----------------------------------------------

Thank you for 27k reads.

Love you all.

XOXO-

Emma