Chapter14

The next day came fairly quickly and I was starting to become nervous.

After everything that's happened between my parents and I I'm not sure I'm ready.

Of course I want to be with Yoongi but I know they won't allow it.

Especially after getting this far into planning with Jay but I can't help who I fall for.

Plus I was supposed to be with Yoongi to begin with.

"Just calm down. We're all here to back you up." Namjoon says sweetly as I pace back and forth.

My parents would be here any minute now and I was freaking out.

"I can't calm down. This is nerve wracking." I say then stop as I hear a car door.

Fear rises inside of me.

"It's gonna be okay." Yoongi says from beside me.

I let out a breath and nod before walking to the door to let them in.

"What is this about Y/n. We were in the middle of wedding planning with Jay. Which you should have been helping with might I add." My mother says in an exhausted tone.

"Well, Mom, dad. I'm not going to marry Jay." I finally say after biting my tongue.

They don't seem fazed in the slightest.

"We've been over this Y/n. Yes you are and that's the end of this argument you keep trying to start." My father says with an angered face.

"I'm not marrying Jay." I repeat.

"And why do you think that?" My mom asks with attitude seeping on each word.

"Because I'm going to marry Yoongi." I say bluntly.

"No you're not Y/n. He doesn't even like you. Jay does and he has since you two were little. We've been through this." My mother says and I move my hand out, the ring now visible.

"He purposed to me and weeks ago at that. I can assure you that things between Yoongi and I are mutual. I like him and he feels the same." I say.

"Yeah, they're totally in love! All kissy and lovey dovey!" Jin pipes in, lying of course.

Seeing as Yoongi and I weren't at that stage.

Not yet...((;

"Why didn't you say something sooner?" My mother asks, dumbstruck.

"You never let me." I say. 

My parents exchange glances then look back at me.

"I'm sure he can find somebody else. We've already gotten too far in the planning to turn back now. Grab your things, we're leaving." My mother says with eyes holding no remorse.

She could care less about my feelings.

"She's not leaving." I hear and turn to see Yoongi with a clenched jaw.

"Excuse me?" My Father asks as if he had just been punched in the face.

"I said she's not leaving. You know what it feels like to have someone care for you, right? Well I finally have someone other than my friends and I'm not going to let that get taken away from me. I won't lose Y/n to him." Yoongi says and my heart starts racing, afraid of what's going to happen next.

"Come on Y/n. Now." My mother orders.

"Yoongi is right. Not only has she cared for him but for us as well. She means a lot to us and we won't just let her get taken away, not without a fight." Namjoon says upon joining my side.

I hear a bunch of agreeing as the rest of the guys surround me.

"We love her and we want nothing more than for her to be happy and that's why we won't let you take her." Jin says with a straight face.

Seeing him so serious like this was weird.

"We understand how you might feel but Y/n is our daughter. Now, if you want to make this harder than it needs to be just remember that you guys are famous. You have a reputation to withhold and if all of this were to get out don't you think that would ruin your career?" My mother asks and my jaw falls.

She wouldn't.

The guys look surprised and even terrified by her words.

I couldn't let her do this to them.

I can't.

"Let's go." I say, defeated.

"Y/n.." Yoongi says and he sounds hurt.

"I'm sorry guys but I can't let this get out and ruin your career. You've come so far and worked too hard. I'm proud of you guys and I never want you guys to lose what you love most because of me. It'll be okay. I'll still come to visit, I promise. Please stay healthy and get lots of rest, alright." I say with a smile even though I was breaking on the inside.

"We can work something out just please-"

"Yoongi, please.  There's nothing we can do now, I'm sorry." I say as I face the man I'd come to have strong feelings for.

He looks so broken.

My heart felt like it was tore out of my chest and stomped on as I follow my parents out to their car.

I was doing this so Yoongi and the guys could be happy, so they can continue on with their dream...it's the right thing to do.

Even though it hurts so bad.