Chapter 15 ~ Every Rose Has Its Thorn

*TIME SKIP* October 1st, 2011

Oktoberfest was just one week away. We all worked tirelessly to ensure we pass this practical test given to us. Things have been going really well with Leo and me, Leo seemed to be much happier now. He started opening up to me. We both couldn't be happier. He's sometimes in a mood and hides his emotions but the one kiss is all it takes to make him smile. I guess we're lucky to have each other. He started sleeping over quite often. I've gained this habit of not falling asleep without his arms around me and he couldn't fall asleep without me playing with his hair. Our relationship went downhill on that day. That day was today, October 1st, 2011.

I woke up to find Leo was gone, which was strange. He usually tells me when he's leaving. I got up and headed down to his apartment.

*Knock Knock*

I stood there knocking at his door. A girl then opened the door.

"Umm.. Hi. Is Leo there?", I ask puzzled

"Who are you?", she asks coldly

"Josh..", I reply

"Oh... You're the boyfriend.", she says scoffing while walking inside

"Leo! The guy from upstairs is here", she says as she enters his bedroom.

Out came Leo.

"Babe. Good Morning", he says while kissing me.

"Good Morning. Who's that?", I ask

"That's Rose. A childhood friend. She came to visit", he replies

"Oh, you disappeared. I thought id come to check up on u", I smile

"Oh. Sorry. Rose called and I went down to see her", he smiles.

Then out came Rose, strolling out his bedroom in her underwear and a bra

"Would you put something on? I have company", he demands.

"It's nothing you haven't seen before", she says while rummaging through his fridge.

"Babe. I gotta deal with this. I'll call you later?", he says while kissing me.

"Alright ", I reply while kissing him back.

"I love you munchkin", he says while holding me.

"I love you too babe", I blush.

Every time he says that to me I get red and start blushing like a freak.

As I left his apartment I couldn't help but think what that witch meant by 'It's nothing you haven't seen before'.

At 11 PM we met up at school to rehearse for our play. Leo was the last to arrive. He brought Rose along.

"Who's that?", asks Christian.

"A childhood friend of his", I reply seething.

There's something about this girl that makes me mad. I don't what it is but there's something about her.

Christian started dating Matthew and they both got into a relationship. Christian seems a lot happier now and Matthew makes him happy.

Alexandra and Dante finally started dating and Lily is strict about her studies.

As Leo and Alexandra rehearsed, we all stood by, analyzing them. Rose then walked up to me.

"You're all he talks about", she says

"Oh that's good", I reply

"I was his first love.", she says

I then looked at her with the intent to kill.

"He didn't mention that did he?", she says

"No he did not", I reply.

"Make no mistake Josh, he always had a weakness when it comes to me. His heart will always belong to me,", she warned.

"Don't you have somewhere to be?", a voice behind me says.

I turned around and saw Christian. Rose then scoffed and walked away.

"What's her deal? Did she come to take him back", asks Christian.

"She can try but she's wrong, his heart belongs to me", I say grinding my teeth.

"Calm down Romeo. There's no way Leo will leave you for that thing", says Christian.

We then laughed.

"Mr. Writer. How was that?", asks Leo.

"Alexandra you were really good. Acting is in your blood.", I say

"What about me?", asks Leo

"You're not focused. I saw you messing up those lines.", I say.

"Harsh as always babe", he says.

"That's cause I love you", I smile.

"Awhh.", he says and he hugs me.

I then pulled him aside.

"What's wrong babe? You're acting was lifeless today", I say

"Oh it was?", he asks

"It really was. What's wrong?", I ask.

"Nothing. I can't seem to keep focus", he says.

"I know how to get you to focus", I say while kissing him.

"You're right. That always works. Babe. Meet me at our place later. I gotta take Rose in town to get some stuff, seems she'll be staying the night", he says.

"Ooh... Okay... Urm... So you two dated? Should I be worried?", I blurt out.

"Definitely not. You're the only person in the world I want to be with. You're my baby. That'll never change.", he smiled.

He then walked away and went to Rose who gave me the death stare. I had a strong feeling that this girl will be a thorn in my side...

~Chapter Art: Rose~